Seed Stockers AJ's Wedding Glue Solo Cup Grow-Winter Comp.

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
My seeds landed safely and I would like to thank @Seedstockers-Mark for the opportunity to run the Wedding Glue strain.

Wedding Glue Package.jpg

Last edited:
Friday the 12th

She is in the coco.

Wedding Glue Drop.jpg

This grow I am going back to running coco which I have not done in awhile, but with the competition in this group I feel it gives me a fighting chance. :worship:

Set Up

Solo cup

Medium Coco 70/30 with perlite.
Nutes Megacrop- I actually only used to use Maxi Bloom and calmag in Coco but I was impressed with a megacrop trial I did in DWC and
it grew a monster (1lb Seedstockers Blackberry Gum) so we are going to give it a go. Some calmag if needed.
Light Cobshop.net auto cob

That is about it keeping it simple this go around.

Update Day 1

So she broke ground yesterday and we will start feeding here in a few days. Just keeping the medium wet and watching.

Wedding Glue Day One 11152021.jpg

Last edited:
How is she doing hon?
:drunks:
She is doing well. I jumped the gun with the first picture as she had just barely broke ground. So not much happening yet.

11/21 Update

Here she is. Just did first feeding at 20 ppms. I know not much but she is still small.

Wedding Glue 112021.jpg

Last edited:
So starting over and dropped a new bean today. Not sure exactly why but this girl is the same size as she was over a week ago starting to get nervous. If she ends up working out. Well I will have two.

So starting over and dropped a new bean today. Not sure exactly why but this girl is the same size as she was over a week ago starting to get nervous. If she ends up working out. Well I will have two.

Has she totally stalled and stopped growing mate?

Fingers crossed for the back up :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back