Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Seedbank: Autobeanstalk
Name:AK47/White Widow Cross...Dhaze-99
Did it autoflower:Yes...yes
Media:Coco
Nutes: GH Maxi Bloom Lucas Ratio Formula supplement with cal mag and silica,GH Bloom boosters were also added on these plants..
Lights: 600 watts MH for veg,600 watts HPS for Bloom..18/6 light schedule start to finish
Seed to Harvest: both strains matured a bit early,i took both strains a bit longer,fast and stable in my opinion
Dry Yield: AK47/WW yielded 126.29 from one plant and the buds were the size of a hand grenade...The Dhaze-99 plants yielded 203.86 total !!
High Effect Duration: The Dhaze comes on strong and last a long time,in my opinion is heavy indica but you can tell there is sattie in there,a strong but not immobilizing high,very enjoyable!!
The AK47/WW,cross is a heavier indica high,still an enjoyable and able to function high..Both strains are top shelf in my friends' opinions,and mine too
Bag Appeal: The Dhaze-99 is typical for an ABS strain with trichomes-a-plenty,Nice color and smell....The AK47/WW had HUGE buds that looked oversized for the baggie,The bag would only fit a few before it would'nt close properly
The Growth: This is what gets me about all ABS and Partners Strains..They are sooo easy to grow,and at times other strains are crying like little girls,ABS strains grow and stay healthy,happy,and green.
The Smell:..Im gonna skip this line cause i always have trouble finding the right words to describe them.
The High:..Both Strains are heavy and since i have grown other ABS strains,these are at the top with the rest of theirs strains..My friends always ask about certain strains,and ABS and his partners seem to have a hold on my circle of friends and family!!!

In Summary: AutoBeanStalk and his partners strains are very potent(i would be curious to see a potency report),and easy to grow,almost a set it and forget it type strain,,both of these strains would be on my list of top strains for others to try,and i look forward to growing them again soon...I also Highly Recommend Duurty Magic,another ace in the hole from AutoBeanStalk !!!!

Good report! How about including the length of time it took to grow them?

Back