All NON US buyer's read This!

The point is WHY put a marijuana leaf on a package. We know what we are buying and why we are buying it, advertising as a canna product on packaging is just superfluous and ultimately bad for business. You notice on the MegaCrop bag that they use willow leaf in their actual logo watermark. Yes, I am responsible for my own security but if we want to spread the gospel of this plant we gotta help each other out instead of playing the every man for himself game.

Put a fork in it, it's done!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I' m at work .... first of all putting Those Two pieces of papper (@Banjacked look at my first post) that i posted in first post was totally unnecessary and irresponsible. Second Our law is that you could end up with charges for going to grow or made drugs, without any evidence of drugs..Like in US for conspiring to do murder..And In new law our CUSTOM CAN SEARCH YOU WithOut ANY Warrant!! thank you killary,obama and merkel for Fcking up syria..google migrants..
Thank you @Archaic for showing common sense, and you @Banjacked are getting really on my nerves,but I respect this forum too much to write you everything you deserve.

And whats the point of putting flyer to your web when I was ordering thru mail??!
So once again package wasn't problem,,problem is those two flyers with marijuana leafs, and their web page..

I'm done with this topic... Thank all normal people who share their 2c..

Last edited:
It wasn't a flyer, it was the part giving you the composition, etc, of the feeding, the bit you need to have included by law.

And if you're so paranoid about being caught, then stop growing and consuming instead of complaining about getting something you ordered which you didn't like for the onus is NOT on the manufacturer when it comes to covering your ass.

I got Greenleaf to NOT include that after seeing others receive it. They are US based and they are legal so the burden really does fall on us to inform them how we like it sent. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please @Banjacked show me on that pic that I posted where are feeding schedules?

I got Greenleaf to NOT include that after seeing others receive it. They are US based and they are legal so the burden really does fall on us to inform them how we like it sent. Just my 2 cents.

A perfect Nail/Head Interface.

It's up to the buyer to state anything specific to him/her, not up to the company to change it's practices to suit an individual.

That just got you a Plus Rep slap and a Star badge from me..Thank You @Equatorial [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG] at it's Finest .... :bravo: and Thank you [HASHTAG]#greenleaf nutrients[/HASHTAG]
for being a Responsive Vendor.

Back