Am I close to flushing?

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im new to growing and im wondering how close I am to flushing my White Widow Auto..

Ive grown 2 plants the other is Jack Herer Auto which is about a week behind I think..

The seed company says 63 days and im on day 60 for the WW..

Im growing in coco under 1 x 400w LED on 24/0 hours

Please excuse the poor health of the little girl, I think it was down to low ph, calcium or magnesium deficiency but ive corrected them.. I was warned that I would need a ph pen but I didn't listen at first.. I was warned about buying cheap ( £8ish ) and it didn't work properly lol.. So another £23 got me a decent self calibrating one and its great..

I don't think im to far off flushing as its only a small plant and the buds won't be huge because of the problems ive had, Im not after a sleepy affect..

Sorry for repeating the first pic..

0kZA0pwhS2qZK99L%N%TUA.jpg
8UbaBKhgQtKX+x5V1FKgrg.jpg
aXdPeY2PQEqTbeN+isf%pQ.jpg
0bcx0z4eSwK9dXtxIzxhPQ.jpg
FeKDZCWLQYSjFAj6DGa+1w.jpg
FeKDZCWLQYSjFAj6DGa+1w.jpg
ZvrKYgItR5OKtPtx+rDc5w.jpg
qjMd9uNVSv6E06Gcdq8MPg.jpg
vj%z3itmQsGMk%F0+C22TA.jpg
K%peGnxmT9qYuhWRVJTqaw.jpg

Any advice is more than welcome..

Stay Lit..

Nice plant. Looks like a good amount of cloudy trichs but I didnt see any ambers. I guess some strains dont really amber up though. I would think that if you dont see some ambers in the next couple days, she might not turn. Always a tough call.

Hey Kevoz!

I'm still pretty new myself but I have picked up a couple things that might help you. The "days" seed companies state is the earliest possible with ideal conditions. Certainly you could harvest now or in a couple days but, I would advise waiting at least another week. Especially with some known issues I would give it a bit more time. You could always trim a small bud, quick dry it, and give it a sample to see if you like where it is maturity wise.

The "flush" is a controversial point. Much of what I've read of the new science says it's old bunk and unnecessary. Lots of leftover bad science and bro science out there. Do what you would like as it's your plant. I don't think a few days of just water at the end could hurt anything.

I've tried the handheld jewelers loupe/microscope but I am far too unsteady to use one. I've invested in a USB microscope off amazon. The run between $20-40 and might be worthwhile.

Happy growing.

Nice plant. Looks like a good amount of cloudy trichs but I didnt see any ambers. I guess some strains dont really amber up though. I would think that if you dont see some ambers in the next couple days, she might not turn. Always a tough call.
Many thanks DDubs..

Hey Kevoz!

I'm still pretty new myself but I have picked up a couple things that might help you. The "days" seed companies state is the earliest possible with ideal conditions. Certainly you could harvest now or in a couple days but, I would advise waiting at least another week. Especially with some known issues I would give it a bit more time. You could always trim a small bud, quick dry it, and give it a sample to see if you like where it is maturity wise.

The "flush" is a controversial point. Much of what I've read of the new science says it's old bunk and unnecessary. Lots of leftover bad science and bro science out there. Do what you would like as it's your plant. I don't think a few days of just water at the end could hurt anything.

I've tried the handheld jewelers loupe/microscope but I am far too unsteady to use one. I've invested in a USB microscope off amazon. The run between $20-40 and might be worthwhile.

Happy growing.
Thank You!

Improved taste and to wash away al the chemicals ive fed over the last 2 months?
OK - I don't want to hijack your thread man but check this out: Flushing: The Myth that won't Die | The Autoflower Network

Basically, if you dig into the botany a bit you may conclude that your goal will not be attained by flushing because plants just don't work like that. If you are trying to flush or "clean" the medium that's a whole different story. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Very nice plant BTW!

OK - I don't want to hijack your thread man but check this out: Flushing: The Myth that won't Die | The Autoflower Network

Basically, if you dig into the botany a bit you may conclude that your goal will not be attained by flushing because plants just don't work like that. If you are trying to flush or "clean" the medium that's a whole different story. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Very nice plant BTW!
Thanks for that Dude its very interesting for sure!

Back