Indoor Amnesia auto fem by Canuk Seeds

Amnesia Auto, Day 42/end of week 6.

She is drinking 4L every three days now. Feed today with 3g of MaxiBloom in 4L of water !

That one bottom yellow leaf was the only sign of stress and it has dried up completely.

Day 42 Amnesia Auto 19 Aug.jpg

Day 42 Amnesia Auto Two 19 Aug.jpg

Day 42 Amnesia Auto Three 19 Aug.jpg

Cheers

Day 44

How convenient, they all needed watering today !

First up is the Amnesia Auto, she received 3.5g of MaxiBloom in 4 L of water. One bottom leaf is just starting to yellow so I will up the dose next feed.

Her canopy is at ~ 20" and she's 24" across.

Day 44 Amnesia Auto 21 Aug.jpg

Double Chocolate is roughly 20" x 20" .

All the photo's received 3.5g of MC in 4L of water. Actually more like 4.5L and just enough to start to see some run off.

Day 44 Double Chocolate 21 Aug.jpg

Durban Poison is finally looking as vigorous as I like to see, she has caught up and surpassed the Lambs Bread.

Her canopy is at ~ 16" and 24" wide with very little urging !

I think she was just a light eater and needed a little more time to get her legs under her.

Day 44 Durban Poison 21 Aug.jpg

The Green Crack MaxiGro girl is also looking good and hasn't needed hardly any LST to spread her branches. She received 3.5g of MaxiGro in 4L of water. This is her post watering droop...

Day 44 Green Crack 21 Aug.jpg

Lambs Bread !

Day 44 Lambs Bread 21 Aug.jpg

The small Green Crack MaxiGro girl. I was concerned there was an interaction going on between whatever remained of her original feeding with MC so I did a 3X flush with the final containing 3g in 4L of MaxiGro.

She also got a hair cut with just the four branches remaining from her topping !

Day 44 Small Green Crack 21 Aug.jpg

Group shot. The plan is four bamboo sticks each with a hoop or ring of wire about 24" across.

Day 44 The Girls 21 Aug.jpg

Cheers

Day 47

Feed and hair cut day !

Looking at the pictures now I could have taken a few more bottom leaves but they were in good positions to continue doing their jobs. Just not so tidy, he, he...

I did get around to picking up some bamboo stakes. After diving into trimming I decided to corral the outlying branches together with wire for now. The goal being a 2' x 2' or so footprint.

Later in flower/stretch I will make a cage with the stakes and more wire...

I am planning on using that "cage" to pull down any tops that get out of control !

I don't care to super crop but I've had good results pulling down tops well into flower.

All of the initial tie downs have been removed. The main tops shapes are established.

Day 47  Tie Branches 24 Aug.jpg

Amnesia Auto is showing just the teeny tiny bit of leaf tip burn so she received the same amount of MaxiBloom as last feed, 3.5g/4L. Took off some of the lower flowers that won't amount to anything, they are drying for a little test :biggrin:

Day 47  Amnesia Auto 24 Aug.jpg

The Double Chocolate is a little out of control, in a good way ! She was ready for water again after 36 hours !

I gave her 4g/4L of MC again.

Day 47  Double Chocolate 24 Aug.jpg

The smaller of the two Green Cracks is looking promising, she received 3.5g/4L of MaxiGro.

Day 47  Green Crack Maxi 24 Aug.jpg

Lambs Bread seems to be lagging at bit, this is her post water droop ! 3.5g/4L of MC.

BTW > I used to fret over drooping but within a half hour or so they are all back praying.

And only half of them do that...

Day 47  Lambs Bread 24 Aug.jpg

The other Green Crack on MaxiGro, now @ 4g/4L.

Day 47 Green Crack 24 Aug.jpg

Durban Poison

They say you are supposed to love all your children the same but this girl is the one I am most looking forward to smoking :cooldance:

Day 47 Durban Poison 24 Aug.jpg

Group Shot.

Day 47 The Girls 24 Aug.jpg

Cheers

:pop:
Just cruised your :nicethread: Lookin good! :thumbsup:

I use MC indoors as well.. trying Gaia Green organic nutes outdoors this summer on Vancouver Island, but i'll stick with MC indoors this winter.

Good grows to ya mate :d5:

Just cruised your :nicethread: Lookin good! :thumbsup:

I use MC indoors as well.. trying Gaia Green organic nutes outdoors this summer on Vancouver Island, but i'll stick with MC indoors this winter.

Good grows to ya mate :d5:
Thank You !

Spent a half year on the Island working at the Chemainus saw mill, (1973 ?) loved every minute of it !

Long hair, driving a convertible and first smoke :smoking:

Cheers

Thank You !

Spent a half year on the Island working at the Chemainus saw mill, (1973 ?) loved every minute of it !

Long hair, driving a convertible and first smoke :smoking:

Cheers

Awesome.. it is a great place .. only been here 3 years and love it for many reasons :smoking:

Got'z no convertible, am retired, butz still got a head of hair :pimp:

Will be looking for your updates

Oh, and after you get a harvest with dry weight on the plants, you can get into the Cultivators Club if you want to. There, you can get in on grow n shows, test products, all kinds of goodies coming and going. It's all fun stuffs :thumbsup:

Just ask @420Forever about it if you have any questions :d5:

:pop: ppp

Quick note !

Day 52, second day of flip to 12/12.

All the girls are on 4g/4L of their respective nutrients and I'm barely stretching watering to three days.

Amnesia Auto's canopy has stabilized @ 20 1/2".

All the other girls have grown 1" in the last 24 hours.

EXCEPT the Double Chocolate, she has grown TWO inches and is @ 30" :biggrin:

The two Green Cracks are just behind @ 24". Durban Poison @ 22", Lambs Bread @ 17".

If she keeps up this behavior I am thinking about topping her 8 main branches....

And still expect to have to tie her down...

Not looking to set any records here, might just be easier to maintain an even canopy.

Day 51  Double Chocolate top one 28 Aug.jpg

Day 52 Double Chocolate top two 28 Aug.jpg

Day 52  Double Chocolate top three 28 Aug.jpg

Cheers

Day 5 of flip to 12/12, total of 55 days.

Not much to report, they are just getting Bigger :cooldance:

The light is @ 14" from the top of the Amnesia Auto canopy, she seems to be okay with that.

I'm trying to minimize the stretch on the rest of the ladies.

Temp is 26.7C and rh is 49.

Amnesia Auto is on 4g/4L of Maxibloom, the two Green Cracks are on 2g of Grow and 2g of Bloom per 4 litres of water.

All the others are still on 4g/4L of Mega Crop.

Double Chocolate is now @ 34", after this picture I installed three bamboo stakes and a 22" diameter wire hoop.

The plan was to to cut back to eight main tops and train them like a Xmas wreath, he, he..

I didn't have the heart to cut back to eight so for now the two tallest branches are simply pulled down towards the center. Going to think on that for a bit.... Maybe a wagon wheel shape :biggrin:

Day 5  The Girls 31 Aug.jpg

Cheers

Back