Gnome Automatics Anvil F8 Regs and First Generation Fems

Looking awesome platty....... I really wish I did some lst with my anvil...... She's out of control...... Your runt is looking much better :frog:
Thanks brother! Hopefully those intersection nodes start becoming tops! It’s starting to stretch now I got 2-3 weeks to get her tall…..

@FullDuplex: Dude is there any way I can find these seeds in Europe? I've looked and @hairyman gave me a link, but I got zilch...

Regards,

B

Day 38 for the girls anvils s1 autofem

The one that got topped
1628538958391.png

The one that got LST
1628538998440.png

Resilient vigorous plants im obviously not doing a perfect job here but they are recovering from every mistake and trucking right along - purple calyxes already on both plants too

Day 38 for the girls anvils s1 autofem

The one that got topped
View attachment 1353705
The one that got LST
View attachment 1353706
Resilient vigorous plants im obviously not doing a perfect job here but they are recovering from every mistake and trucking right along - purple calyxes already on both plants too
Great looking Anvils! They look well supported in early flower.

Looks great! Anvil won best concentrate at TAC2021 btw.
It was actually his Coal Miner’s Daughter that nabbed the win. Fems of it are coming. :woohoo1:

Hey y'all, just thought I'd photo BOMB this thread....... This my anvil s1 fem and my Blackstrap
IMG20210809210224.jpg
what have you been feeding these things FD??????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: true automatic monsters!!!!!!

Back