Gnome Automatics Anvil F8 Regs and First Generation Fems

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
One more, figured while i was in here id make a few updates.

So this is one of my top selling cultivars and it has been on quite the journey. I have worked this for the last 4 years here in WA to get it to be one of the most consistent lines i offer. They all pretty much look the same and get to rather decent size. They were in f3 form when i got here and now i am proud to say that they are getting ready to drop F8 offspring as well as and F7 xF7 reversal. That last step should make them pretty uniformed at this point.

I will offer them both this spring but now that she is an F8 the Regs will be in limited amounts. There will be plenty of fems to go around.

Here are a few pics of the process over the winter. This is the reversed female pollinating the BLC and the later, the bigger anvil.
IMG_6408.jpg
IMG_6411.jpg
IMG_6466.jpg
IMG_6484.jpg
IMG_6597.jpg

Anvil Finishing up in the back and my Cultivators Cup entries getting started. Lighting here is a LumaTek 600w Pro. If you go to their website and want a discount use FullDuplex05 to save some cash.
IMG_6858.jpg

@FullDuplex are these still scheduled to drop? I saw DCSE had F7 regs not too long ago. I decided to skip them, hoping for a chance at the F8s.

Back