Gnome Automatics Anvil

Couldn't agree more man. Only 1photo I've grown I truly want to grow again. Buck was the name. It was the stickiest, chem smelling potent strain I've ever grown. Was truly a plant to write home about. We're regular seeds, got 1 that I should have cloned, it was insane. But o well. I'm sure there's an auto that's as good and faster to make fruit.

You know there is. I had some purple kush this guy was growing was so good. But he fucked up and cloned his clones and after so many it turned to shit. Instead of a mother plant and that shit was straight skunk. Smell it a mile away. Thats my favorite. That been the one I would have kept if it was me growing it. Now Im on a journey right now to find a really just straight skunk. To bring me back.

Man good luck. I hope you find it. Seems like it's lost though for production and fruity smells.

thanks man. Got my first of the hunt in the tent now. only 11 days old cant tell much yet but im liking the way it grows so far. Lol.

Here she is still got a good amount of white hairs. So not sure when Ill be copping her. Going to push her till the end. Get as much as I can out of her.
7D940BE9-1469-4C84-9783-75B5997DB7AE.jpeg
FA62794E-6C1F-4FB2-9484-82BB9D16361A.jpeg
C471EDBD-C98F-4F7D-B9F5-BB50DB35371A.jpeg
D727AD32-619D-4727-892C-8E76C010812B.jpeg
BD4C6D05-C7E7-4D0C-8EC4-5CBF4A01F65D.jpeg

She getting dense now almost happened over night. Still got some time. There is some hammers on this plant. Cant wait for my next run with her.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

hell yeah. Im hope 2 weeks she is coming down. Thats just an estimate. Im going to feed her monday. Then hopefully one more. Then water last week.

She just keeps getting fatter and fatter. this is by far the biggest buds I grown so far and there purple. I suggest the anvil from gnome automatics. Awesome breeder rock solid genetics. She still going strong. Got some time to bulk up some more.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

FUCKING HAMMER TIME. :vibe::cooldance::yay:

Back