Gnome Automatics Anvil

Looking great! I got a few anvil seeds in the lineup here soon. Might have to move it up lol

I would forsure. She deserves a spot in everyones grow at some point. And she should have 2 more nodes or 4 colas I broke her off mid veg and it was like a straw for weeks. I put some tape to cover her up I felt so bad. still pulling some real hammers for a guy that dont know what he is doing. Genetics are 1#

been checking the trichs and still not ready I dont think. She kinda like foxtailing but not its weird but these bud just keep getting bigger and harder. I love it. And cant wait to chop her down and dry her cure her and smoke her.
there hammers in the wind.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

She's been sitting in the dark. Garden season is coming, got busy with working ground. It's gonna get trimmed this week a day. The dead head OG just went into the dark this morning. Hopefully knock them both out this week.

hell yeah man.I was contemplating on if I should cut mine. Im still not good at judging the trichs yet I definitely got amber and mostly all cloudy. I really think i should give it a week or just keep checking. She still popping some white hairs randomly around and on the top buds. and today is my nute day. I might just water her from here on out.

Back