Anyone used Terpyseeds?

pg2052

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
They’ve got some RocBud genetics that I’m interested in, but never heard of this seed bank and want to make sure it’s legit. TIA!

I know terpy is an official distributor, so you should be fine, but I've never personally ordered from there. Multiverse has some roc in stock and I've never had any problems with them. If you're not in a hurry I'd expect father's day and 4th of July sales coming up

I know terpy is an official distributor, so you should be fine, but I've never personally ordered from there. Multiverse has some roc in stock and I've never had any problems with them. If you're not in a hurry I'd expect father's day and 4th of July sales coming up
Oh cool - thanks for letting me know. Have you grown any from the most recent drop? There used to be a pretty popular Roc thread on this board, but I haven’t been on in a while and couldn’t find it. Anyone talking about Roc genetics anywhere? Reddit seems dead too

Roc has had some issues the past couple of years and he's pretty much disappeared. So his online presence has really taken a hit. I didn't get any of the most recent stuff but I'm a roc fan and always have at least 1 of his plants in every grow

Back