Who has grown Thors Hammer ?

grod31

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
"Thors Hammer F1 the original grows to 10Ft plus ! Heavy Yielding ; Frosty ; Thick and Dense ; Very High Potency ! More Sativa then Indica .

Thor’s Hammer F1-F3 series Is a Regular AutoFlowering Genetic made from some of the top breeders in the AutoFlowering industry . Created by selecting Mephestio Genetics Northern Cheeze Haze F5 Auto female and crossing it with a Male Care Bear F2 from FireBudz101 in the winter of 2019 this new autoflower was born with passion . I selected a very large female and the same breeding male FireBudz101 used in his selection to further his breeding of his genetics as well so it was a dominate male across the yard and was Selected to be very useful. "

I just bought some pollen on strainly to hit up Critical neviles haze auto and skywalker kush auto haze.
Has anyone grown any generation of Thors Hammer ? This guys said it was F5

"Thors Hammer F1 the original grows to 10Ft plus ! Heavy Yielding ; Frosty ; Thick and Dense ; Very High Potency ! More Sativa then Indica .

Thor’s Hammer F1-F3 series Is a Regular AutoFlowering Genetic made from some of the top breeders in the AutoFlowering industry . Created by selecting Mephestio Genetics Northern Cheeze Haze F5 Auto female and crossing it with a Male Care Bear F2 from FireBudz101 in the winter of 2019 this new autoflower was born with passion . I selected a very large female and the same breeding male FireBudz101 used in his selection to further his breeding of his genetics as well so it was a dominate male across the yard and was Selected to be very useful. "

I just bought some pollen on strainly to hit up Critical neviles haze auto and skywalker kush auto haze.
Has anyone grown any generation of Thors Hammer ? This guys said it was F5

Pretty sure I know who the breeder of FireBudz is... I would take some of those claims with a grain of salt.

Back