Is this normal looking

Bmit8830

New User
Reaction score
Ok so this is supposed to be a Bruce banner auto from seed supreme she’s a little over 5 weeks old and she looks different than any of the other seeds I’ve grown I’m really concerned it’s not a female it’s grown vigorously but I’ve begun to worry it’s not female thanks?! And if this seems like a dumb question and the plant looks normal this is my first grow this plant is about a month younger than my other plants but it’s still my first grow thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 12
Ok so this is supposed to be a Bruce banner auto from seed supreme she’s a little over 5 weeks old and she looks different than any of the other seeds I’ve grown I’m really concerned it’s not a female it’s grown vigorously but I’ve begun to worry it’s not female thanks?! And if this seems like a dumb question and the plant looks normal this is my first grow this plant is about a month younger than my other plants but it’s still my first grow thanks in advance

lookz like a normal girl to me :dancer: i also moved ur thread to a more appropriate section....jus sayin & welcome to afn :toke: ppp

Back