Old Reviews AtmosRx Dry Herb Vape Pen

K

Kakarot

I just wanted to give this pen a quick rating and review, I have never vaped before and I really do not know if this is a true vape pen or if it is just flameless either way it is pretty damn handy and will get you fried. I mostly smoke bongs but when kids are not at school I have to be kinda sneaky it is also windy as shit here so you really can't strike a light outside and smoke a bowl and be "stealth" thus enters the idea to get a dry herb "vape" pen. Price is fairly good for the pen it cost me 69.99 at the local head shop, you can pack about a normal size bowl pack in the chamber, you get about 6 or 7 good rips of THICK & TASTY smoke or "vape" lol. The battery life is really good I bought it the day before yesterday and after charging for 6 hours as the instructions said I have not had to recharge yet. It comes with the USB adapter and Wall Charge, as well as a packing and cleaning tool. It is a very easy to use and seems to be pretty easy to maintain as the inside of the packing chamber is ceramic nothing really sticks and it is easy to clean. In my opinion the AtmosRx is a very good Pen for the price you cannot really go wrong and I would recommend this to anyone that needs a little stealth and possibly style lol. Few pics comin up!
Pen 003.jpg Pen 002.jpg Pen 001.jpg Pen 005.jpg Pen 004.jpg

I have one too, and it hits very well. But you are definately combusting with it. However, for vaping, I use a MFLB.

Back