Indoor Atulip's Auto Adventures

Here we are 4 days above soil moving along nicely.

0629230655.jpg

Alright everyone. I went a bit down a depression spiral over the past few months. I stopped taking care of all my plants besides the bare necessities of filling the nutrient water once a week. My autoflowers ended up with some cobweb mold and I had to toss them. I had to shutdown and move everything to have some plumbing work done a few weeks ago.

I am safe, just riding out the mania now and trying new medications/therapists. Always loved sharing my grows with you all on this site. Everyone's always been nice and friendly here. I'll try to continue checking in from time to time. May or may not try again in the future, but I need to focus on myself currently.

Good news. We get to upgrade to a 4'x4' tent. About 500w of Cree Cobs in here. 200w of 4000k at the front, 300w of 3500k at the back. Should do nicely for a perpetual. Gonna set up the 3'x3' flood table, plant each week using 6" rockwool cubes.

0115240622.jpg

Unsure what the plan is for these now. The missus was adamant about only having one tent running and now they're in the way of my flood table.
0115240622a_HDR.jpg

Managed to find a little spot outside of the tent to keep our dirt plants for now.

0124240911.jpg

Bourbon Berry about a month old has been snacked upon by the cat.
0124240911b.jpg

2 Triangle Kush about 3 weeks old
0124240911_HDR.jpg

Double Whisky Sour about 2 weeks above soil.
0124240911a.jpg

So I'm still window shopping seeds. I'm torn between getting an Ethos and Tastebudz multipacks (10 varieties, 18 seeds+3 freebies(I usually don't grow these)) or going with Mephisto "single" packs(6 varieties, 12 seeds + 10 freebies(I'd probably grow a few of these) for about the same price.

Ethos and Tastebudz would be new for me, but I've read good things. I'd get a bit more variety as well. But with Mephisto I've grown plenty to know it's all good.

I've also been eyeing the mystery bundle at MVB, along with the Ethos pack (9 varieties, 15 seeds + 8 freebies(might grow a few of these?) for about the same price as well.

What do you guys think?

Finally the 6" cubes arrived. Soaked them for a couple hours in 5.0pH water and on the table they go. Lost my rockwool starters somehow, but I did find a bag of root riots.

0129240419a.jpg

0129240419.jpg

Planted a Mephisto freebie CDLC x FS a week ago, no action yet. It's time to soak another seed; let's try the Forum Stomper.

0129240420a.jpg

I'm still seed shopping. Now I've stumbled upon Nancy's Own. Maybe a multipack of Nancy's, and a multipack of Ethos?

Back