Autistic Spectrum and Cannabis

I have found that going out and experiencing life and seeing people is exactly what I need even though it's not comfortable and it's not always something I want to do but once I do it things always seem to get better,also helps people well most people in Oregon dig good meds .

I always "hate'" going places to do things with other folks, but when I do, I usually do not regret it, and find myself having a good time.

like they could grow a 10.5 foot blueberry
That is funnier than all get out!

I'm on the spectrum too. And I don't want a "cure" because then I'll loose my aspie superpowers. It's the neurotypical community that needs to cure their xenophobia.

You are right. It is a hard thing to expect from some folks.

Yes I agree may I inquire about what strains have you felt relief with ?it is my goal to grow and create the worlds first autiism ,ptsd ,anxiety,reducing strain .

A friend of mine gave me some beans he grows for his friend who has schizophrenia, and some seizures he also endures. It is a Sweet N Low, but not the ones you see in the seedbanks.

Sorry all for being late on these. We have had our own problems this past year, but we move on yes? So with all that behind us, you can expect more out of our beloved medical forum. Hopefully Root agrees.

Peace

:worship:

Yes I agree may I inquire about what strains have you felt relief with ?it is my goal to grow and create the worlds first autiism ,ptsd ,anxiety,reducing strain .

None yet. Only been given "street weed" in the past so far. Sorry for not being of any help. I'm sure your goal will be much appreciated by many .

None yet. Only been given "street weed" in the past so far. Sorry for not being of any help. I'm sure your goal will be much appreciated by many .
No worries I started with street weed if you happen to come across any thing that you find relief from and get a name lineage or cross feel free to message me the effects,I am also interested in any benefits you can think of in street weed .

I always "hate'" going places to do things with other folks, but when I do, I usually do not regret it, and find myself having a good time.

That is funnier than all get out!

You are right. It is a hard thing to expect from some folks.

A friend of mine gave me some beans he grows for his friend who has schizophrenia, and some seizures he also endures. It is a Sweet N Low, but not the ones you see in the seedbanks.

Sorry all for being late on these. We have had our own problems this past year, but we move on yes? So with all that behind us, you can expect more out of our beloved medical forum. Hopefully Root agrees.

Peace

:worship:[/QUOTE yes feeling good again taking care of my small toddler which is also autistic and my other children when they come to visit findings beauty in every day life and it's possible outcomes

Interesting thread! I have Asperger's & social anxiety, and in the beginning weed used to help ease my anxiety & sensory stuff. Now it turns it up to an 11. The solution is smoking alone at night when I have nothing to do. Everyone's so different in how they react to substances. But everyone should have access to whatever works for them...even if it's crack cocaine! :headbang:

Thanks for the reply friend an thanks for sharing your struggles .In my case my autism goes back several generations.my lil 3 yearold son has autism but a much more demanding form then me or my mom or grandma r.i.p.My mom uses cannabis to slow down her mind particularly heavy heavy indicas(afghanica). I have been test in an find good relief with chemdog,diesels an ogs looking to breed strains together an to find the best phenotypes for my situation an I can always test on mom .I also am attempting to grow some of the more euforic strains blue dream ,blue amnesia,c99 ,sativa dom skunks I will test these for depression another sad aspect to being autistic .I do know that modern medicine for autism an depression isn't for me after years of losing my life to Dr prescribed harmful chemicals I have not found a medication better than cannabis.

happy to have find this thread as i have asperger syndrom..

i'm using cannabis at night when the family sleeps, meditation and relaxation, it helps me a lot.

It even works better now that i use cbd paste under tongue

somebody told me to try to mix some lavander with the weed and vaporize both of them at 200° (linalool temp.) as it would help with my pains (fibromyalgia) and anxiety.. don't know if you ever tried that ?

Glad it Helps you @Shantam ..I haven't read the info on Lavender...but I do sprinkle it my joints from time to time..that or mint which also contains linalool.

I too have nerve damage...I didn't notice more effect..but maybe coz I wasn't Looking for it...:headbang:

Give it a Test and let us know if you feel a difference.

For your fibro..I'd recommend you try a 7 day course of Baking Soda treatment.
Keep a pain score chart over the 7 days...see if you get a pain drop.

Cheap and Simple.

thanks @Mossy i'll try the baking soda..

if your lavender inside your joints doesn't work, could it be a question of temperature as linalool is ready at 198° ? maybe with a vaporizer it would works better as you can regulate the temp..

but i'll try myself, as soon as the lavender i get today is dry and will let you know if it works..

Back