Autistic Spectrum and Cannabis

thanks @Mossy i'll try the baking soda..

Try 1/2 a Teaspoon dissolved in water in the morning....and another 1/2 dose 1 hour before you go to sleep.

Try for 7 days..keep a pain score chart...sometimes when your pain drops..you forget how bad it was.

Personal Opinion...on my nerve pain. The nerves Scream when they are not getting enough Oxygen..BS ups the oxygen.
You Should feel extra oxygen as a bit of an Energy surge...sometimes as fast as 24 hours in.

If it makes a Difference....Tag me back in and we'll Talk...:headbang:..coz there are a couple of other things we can suggest for the nerve pain.

but i'll try myself, as soon as the lavender i get today is dry and will let you know if it works..

Yes Please....tag me when you try it.

P.S. the BS dissolves better in warm water...:headbang:..then top up with cold

@Mossy so i tried the BS for a week in warm water as you said and noticed from the very first day some kind of space inside my body.. and i have to say that yes it did a difference on my pain.. it's like i still feel it but from far.. the pain is not affecting me like before and have reduced a lot.

So i'm very interested on what other things you can suggest me.. but just BS it's just.. WOW !
A big thank you for sharing it !

my buddy's step son is autistic he said after he started smoking weed you can hardly tell he autistic anymore.

Can we get back to having more medical discussions. I think it would help grow not only the community but this platform [afnetwork]

I am a high functioning autistic with ADHD, cannabis has given me my whole life. I'm unable to work, communicate or 'do' very much without it. OTC meds leave me blissed out and passive. I'm nearly 50 and my relationships and whole life is impossible without cannabis. Just saying.

I am a high functioning autistic with ADHD, cannabis has given me my whole life. I'm unable to work, communicate or 'do' very much without it. OTC meds leave me blissed out and passive. I'm nearly 50 and my relationships and whole life is impossible without cannabis. Just saying.
Can you tell us more about this and your experience?

When I get to a computer I can write better than on this old phone. I have asked those close to me about the effects of me on cannabis and there are 2 things that change in my behaviour on cannabis.
I externalise a lot of my inner life and am constantly walking up and down the front room having conversations with myself, practising scenarios etc.I use some pot and I can sit down and chat nonsense - which I can't do straight.
My mind processes data in an odd way - I make intuitive leaps without using logical progression. Without pot I can not censure my language and people find it hard to understand me. With pot I have more appreciation of being in a conversation, I can make sure that there is enough logic linking the points I am making so I make sense to others.
Simply I am more sociable and engaging ( my friends say).
This is a secret. Everybody in my life is pre occupied with pointless shit and talk about nothing at all. With cannabis I can tolerate the banality and 'engage' in these conversations. I'm not more sociable I'm acting - which I just don't care to do when not using pot.

Thanks for elaborating! I'm glad mother Cannabis is helping you too. She's a great teacher, coach and friend!

Back