New Grower Auto AK - Day 10

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Sorry- i hit the wrong key. Just waking up and only my first cup of coffee. This afternoon I will transplant her in her final pot with GBD soil mix with Roots Organic soil and the top half with Roots Organic soil only. Not sure if I should add perlite or leave be. I think I should add perlite just enough to give her better aeration. She will be fed Cal/Mag and distilled water only.

Please provide your feedback and knowledge and hope you will join me on my journey as this will be only my 4th attempt. First time seed died, Second try developed mold. Third burnt to shit as soon as I added bloom nutes which was by the way General Organics.

So this will be my 4th attempt.

Please provide your knowledge and feedback and ride along for another journey.

Attachments

• Auto AK - Day 10 Other.JPG
    Auto AK - Day 10 Other.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 264
  • Auto AK-Day 10.JPG
    Auto AK-Day 10.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 300
Thanks BudsLover

Here is her final pot that she will be placed in when I get my wife`s family out of my house.

What do you think? I believe its a 2 gal from Home Depot or hell maybe even 1 gallon.

Jackson

Attachments

• Pot Size.JPG
    Pot Size.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 141
Thanks BudsLover

Here is her final pot that she will be placed in when I get my wife`s family out of my house.

What do you think? I believe its a 2 gal from Home Depot or hell maybe even 1 gallon.

Jackson
Its fine mate.
Just be careful when you place her, dont wait too long...
Im still trying to find how long they can be fine in tiny pot,
If i waited more than 2,5 weeks usually thay stayed little and started flowering early... That result in smaller yields.
Good luck bro!

Thank Man!

She is at 11 days old from when she sprouted. Do she is still small. Excited about using gbd soil in the bottom half of container. Read good things about it as u only need to water and add cal/mag.

We shall see. I don't expect big yields as I don't have a grow box. Just 4 100 watt CFL bulbs hanging over the top.

Jackson

Hey man, she's looking great. Good rule of thumb when transplanting autos... when the leaves reach the outside diameter of the pot it's time. If you wait too long after that the roots have already started spiraling at the bottom.

Thank Man!

She is at 11 days old from when she sprouted. Do she is still small. Excited about using gbd soil in the bottom half of container. Read good things about it as u only need to water and add cal/mag.

We shall see. I don't expect big yields as I don't have a grow box. Just 4 100 watt CFL bulbs hanging over the top.

Jackson
Sorry dude but im useing just coco.
No worries dude, im useing a wardrobe ;) im just gave it a bit support :D u can have a nice results with cfl's as well. Just check out which type is the best for veg and flo ;) And also cover the walls something like mylar foil or paint it white to get the max lights for your plants!

Check out my grows if u want
Links below in my signature.

Thanks @stepside for the great info, i will keep it in my mind! ;)

Thanks for the points bro!!!

I will set up some kind of box when I get time. Working almost around the clock

Excited about trying this gbd soil. Maybe eliminate slot of issues.

Jackson

What I don't understand is the light color change with CFL lights. When you use HPS theres only a bright intense light.

Jackson

Back