Indoor Auto Assassin in a Small Cabinet Grow

That LST looks good to me bro :smokebuds:

Looks fine to me mate. Cannabis is a pretty hardy plant and responds to lst well even if you do a lot at once. There is of course a limit but I'm yet to reach it.

Four days after my first LST attemp. Some of the secondary branches have already started to rise up. I also tied back some of the fan leaves to allow light to the tips of the secondary braches.
http://flic.kr/p/bZezYb 4 days after tie-down.
I also have another Auto Assassin planted the same time as this one that I did not LST so it will be interesting to see which one wins the final yield race.

Good growth on the LST! it's a great technique. I'm also LSTing my plant, doing a circular motion around the edge of the pot. Come check it out at my thread ;)

Hey there Mad Scientist,

Stunted can only "imagine" that your grow is most impressive as he refuses to click links out of this forum, even to trusted sites....
Maybe you can upload your images here so that I may bathe in their glorious nature.

Thank you,
Stunted Host
:smokebuds:

Thanks Hugo,
I check out your thread, keep posting pics of your LST, I supscribed to the thread. I'll do the same. When I first started growing I would have been to afraid to bend a new plant over like I have with my first LST try. I'm amazed how the plant is reacting to the tie-down and I am begining to see how the LST may work. Cool stuff.

Hey Stunted,
I hear you, how about checking out my forum photo album? Check out my signature for the link. Or, check out my profile for the album. I'll try and update my album with my post photos if you'd like to suscribe to my thread. It's not much af an impressive grow. More like a humble small closet type of grow. I am at the begining learning stage myself. Since I started it I have learned a lot and I am always improving as I go. Gives me a constant supply and that is the main thing to me.

Nice grow and nice pics Mad Scientist!
Anyone who can grow in dirt gets :thumbs:

I hate dirt, stupid shit it is!

Stunted Soil
:smokebuds:

Back