Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry 50+ days no flowers

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone is good.

Currently have 1 x AutoGlueberry OG in the tent. This is my 3rd time growing this strain, its a lovely smoke and a pleasure to grow. This lady is on 55 days and hasn’t flowered yet, she looks like she is about to, but it just isn’t happening. Ive switched my light to 20/4 to 12/12 hoping that will prompt her.

Im just looking for some general advice really, this has never happened to me before.

Here is my set up:-

1.2x1.2x2.0m tent
GN Telos-0008
4” rhino carbon filter/extraction
15L Airpot
Plagron Light mix
Advanced Nutrients (following tangs easy auto schedule)

I’ve got some Auto Lemon Zkittles to run next and will be giving autopots a try for the first time, so will do a diary here for that one.

Thanks as always

IMG_8819.jpg
IMG_8814.jpg
IMG_8815.jpg

Hey guys, hope everyone is good.

Currently have 1 x AutoGlueberry OG in the tent. This is my 3rd time growing this strain, its a lovely smoke and a pleasure to grow. This lady is on 55 days and hasn’t flowered yet, she looks like she is about to, but it just isn’t happening. Ive switched my light to 20/4 to 12/12 hoping that will prompt her.

Im just looking for some general advice really, this has never happened to me before.

Here is my set up:-

1.2x1.2x2.0m tent
GN Telos-0008
4” rhino carbon filter/extraction
15L Airpot
Plagron Light mix
Advanced Nutrients (following tangs easy auto schedule)

I’ve got some Auto Lemon Zkittles to run next and will be giving autopots a try for the first time, so will do a diary here for that one.

Thanks as always

View attachment 1151851View attachment 1151853View attachment 1151854
shes certainly flowering buddy theres frosty buds everywhere looks good im in for the lemon :pop:

Thanks guys.

Shes been like this for about 10 days with no development, got a bit concerned as the other two seeds from the same pack were miles ahead of her at this stage and showing daily progress. Patience is key though I guess!

Whats your thoughts on the light cycle? keep at 12/12 or change back to 20/4?

Thanks guys.

Shes been like this for about 10 days with no development, got a bit concerned as the other two seeds from the same pack were miles ahead of her at this stage and showing daily progress. Patience is key though I guess!

Whats your thoughts on the light cycle? keep at 12/12 or change back to 20/4?
iv seen people do both leave it on 12/12 and go back to 20/4 so its hard to say if you can risk it id say go for it just to find out but if you need the smoke best to play it safe thats my two cents

Hey, So I left the lights on 12/12 and she seems to be getting on fine, wondering if I should switch back to 20/4 or just let her be, she seems happy enough!
IMG_3018.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG

This might not be certain, but give it a good flush, not too much, just use a flushing agent too get all the nitrogen from the roots.

and let the plant starve and hit with some bloom.

This won’t do damage but it’s. Called a mid range flush.

Back