Indoor Kindbuds HLG 600 rspec tent

Jpkindbud

Somnambulist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White widow
Hello folks, I am back… this will be my new thread for anything grown under the HLG 600 rspec that was graciously supplied by @HLG for testing.

Disclaimer: this is a restart… I was dealing with a mental health issue for about 6 months due to the instability of my housing situation. I feel well enough to continue my efforts and start posting my grows once again. Be gentle, as it seems that I need to focus on the basics again.

Ok, now that I’ve explained my absence…

I have 2 JeanO WTF in the tent now at about 37 days. One seems to have hit flower real early and will prob be a runt. The other is growing just fine and hasn’t hit flower yet, even though they are the same age.
IMG_3393.jpeg

IMG_3394.jpeg
IMG_3395.jpeg

The next pics are one Crystal Pinkman auto(Homegrown… I think) and just this am I planted 3 for 3 Barney’s Farm LSD autos. Those will be in 4 gal plastic buckets. They all are in CoM Bar Harbor soil. And tent is set to 20/4.
IMG_3391.jpeg
IMG_3392.jpeg

That’s all for now folks… I’ll update soon!

Nice to sèe🐸you back Bud :goodluck: :growing::smokeit::pass::bighug:

IMG_3400.jpeg
IMG_3401.jpeg
IMG_3402.jpeg
IMG_3403.jpeg
IMG_3404.jpeg
IMG_3405.jpeg
IMG_3406.jpeg
Well, here are the plants today… still in the funk but not as bad. So, the two in the back are @Jean-O WTF and the one in the front is a crystal Pinkman (greenhouse seeds… I think). The shorter of the two WTF is small but definitely a chunk! Fox tailing a little bit that’s to be expected from a mostly sativa hybrid. The other one seems to be growing normal, although they both could’ve been better. The crystal Pinkman seems to be on track for the most part. Yellow due to lack of attention, and underfed but at least I’m back on the bike and pedaling! Prob gonna see if I can germ the 10 Seedsman sugar haze regs I have from 3 yrs ago.

Back