Dutch Passion Auto Mimosa Punch & Auto Lemon Zkittles in Airpots

Mangos

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello there,

It’s been a while. Back at it with some DP autos.

Strain
1 x Auto Mimosa Punch (20L Airport)
1 X Auto Lemon Zkittle (10L Airpot)

Tent
Bud Box 0.8x0.8x2.0m

Light
GN Telos-0008

Extraction
Soler and Palau 4” in line fan, rhino carbon filter

Medium
Plagron light mix

Nutrients
AN (following Tangs easy auto schedule)

I popped both seeds directly into soil in the pots they will finish in, the mimosa was above ground after 3 days and the lemon 4 days. I’ve been spraying the top soil of both pots 100ml of plain tap water every 2 days and the Telos is 80cm above the seedlings.

Mimosa is on day 11, will give her a light feed on day 14.

Lemon is on day 10. She’s not the most pretty seedling to look at (you can see a little mutant leaf in the pic). I’ve grown this strain before and the seedling was a bit of a mutant/slow starter, but shook it off and grew just fine. Can’t fault Dutch Passion. :cheers:

I am very much a novice grower and am always grateful for advice from this forum.

Mimosa Day 11
IMG_6811.jpg

Lemon Day 10
IMG_6812.jpg

Day 23

Both are starting to pick up the pace, particularly the mimosa. The mimosa has been getting 400ml of Sensi Bloom A&B every other day at 1ml per L. Some of the newer growth on the lemon had burnt tips so I reduced the amount to 0.8 per L. Both plants are standing at 25cm and the telos is 75cm above, am going to lower to 70cm and see how they get on.

Any advice or observations much appreciate as always :pighug:

Mimosa (after a little leaf tuck)

tempImage7LmsGl.jpg

tempImageHTsMpi.jpg

Lemon

tempImagesFCy1Q.jpg

tempImage4wuo3C.jpg

tempImageiBZfNw.jpg

Last edited:
Day 38

Hello :toke:, hope everyone is good. I've encountered a few problems along the way. The mimosa was suffering N toxicity but has seemed to come out of it ok as she has grown. In addition to the N toxicity her growth became stunted for a few days and virtually stopped, during the seedling staged temps went as high as 27-28oC and RH was between 20-30%, thinking this may have something to do with it? Need to keep a closer eye on the environment next time out, dehumidifier and humidifier may be needed. I did place a 15L bucket of water in the tent hoping it would increase RH but It made minimal difference. Apart from all that she is doing ok, very bushy! The lemon on the other hand is the opposite, she is very tall with not a lot of side branches, uncertain if this may be related to the high temps/low RH previously mentioned? Light is 65cm from the lemon and 70cm from the mimosa.

Mimosa
tempImage7ERdfH.jpg
tempImageFafN38.jpg

tempImageOIPdvg.jpg

Lemon
tempImageQzAfLh.jpg
tempImageZScP58.jpg

Day 62

Hello :toke:, hope everyone is good.

The lemon is starting to really put the weight on, nice sized buds coming along with a potent citrus smell. I think I've bleached the main cola slightly as I wanted to get the telos as low as possible for the bud sites towards the bottom of both plants. Light is currently at 40cm from main cola on the lemon. Plan to harvest her on day 85 after a 10 day flush of tap water pH'd at 6.5

I defoliated the Mimosa a few weeks back, she was a bushy girl indeed. She is taking considerably longer than the Lemon to flower, most her pistils are still white, I think she will take me over the 12 weeks.

Both plants suffered from nute burn, the worst I've ever had. I was feeding:-
AN Sensi Bloon A&B @ 2ml per L
AN Carboload @ 1ml per L
AN Overdrive @ 1ml per L
Shogun CalMag @ 1ml L

I gave them both a flush and dialled back the base nutes to 1ml per L and sacked off the Carboload. Both seem to be happy with that.

That's all for now, sorry this journal has been a bit sporadic, I will be back with an update before harvest. Until next time, take care of yourselves and each other. Good Night.
RIP JERRY SPRINGER.

Lemon
Lemon.jpg
lemon1.jpg

Mimosa
mimosa.jpg
mimosa 2.jpg

mimosq3.jpg
tent.jpg

Back