Auto THC content

paulg

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All things Twisted Tree
It seems most autos are under 20 mg THC. Is that your experience? Ps: 15-20 is OK by me.

Depends on the auto. Some are up in the mid 20% like wedding cake, glookies, etc

I've never tested mine. I may try growing a popular photoperiod and its auto equivalent (which will not be exactly the same due to the genetics) as an experiment. It would be interesting.
It could be the Ruderalis genetics and the shorter growth period keep the THC levels down.
This is a good comparison between autos and photoperiods, they say slightly lower potency for the autos.

It seems most autos are under 20 mg THC. Is that your experience? Ps: 15-20 is OK by me.

I think most Cannabis strains are under the 20% range, be it autoflower or not. I am growing a Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze which is supposed to be 26%, but I would doubt I am a good enough grower to get it to that full potential. Actual THC levels of homegrown plants will vary wildly, as it all depends on the grower & environment.

I think most Cannabis strains are under the 20% range, be it autoflower or not. I am growing a Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze which is supposed to be 26%, but I would doubt I am a good enough grower to get it to that full potential. Actual THC levels of homegrown plants will vary wildly, as it all depends on the grower & environment.
Good point, environment plays a very big part in how a plant expresses its genetics. Genetics is what a plant MAY be, environment is what a plant WILL be.

I think that same group actually won best flower at cannabis cup oklahoma with sour stomper from mephisto as well .

I have had several that tested over 20% here is one such test. I cannot find the others most of them have been posted here somewhere?

ScreenHunter_223 Dec. 02 11.31.jpg

Back