Auto Warriors Do.... Mephisto 1st time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto I just cant thank you enough for making such great strains.. I have grown most of your genetics, and they are no nice, but its the Grape crinkle and that flavor that realy get me!!
I have no questions, But if i did id really want to know what your favorite race car is!!
eeimages.png

??? wtf man why u cutting the man off he just cracked a beer

and if ur hiring pick me pick me .... I need work heheheheheh

extended mitch time.....
were beer buddies now heheheehh

so mitch... what u sippin on I'm rockin that banquet coors
what weed turns your head right now and who makes is.. I seen something about strawberry earlier...
I did a W.O.S. strawberrycough and that was a beauty
Calm down,,i had hostiles enter the building and seen the post about two more minutes...these errors are killing us...

@mephisto I just cant thank you enough for making such great strains.. I have grown most of your genetics, and they are no nice, but its the Grape crinkle and that flavor that realy get me!!
I have no questions, But if i did id really want to know what your favorite race car is!! View attachment 604016

Man, before coming to Spain I was mad into f1, but being here in the mountains no to, a tonne of work it's difficult to keep up with. I really have a hankering to buy a classic mini, but unfortunately totally impractical here

Yes if your hiring ,my passport is ready,my espanol is a little rusty but ill work on it!!!!
I got us a translator who plays guitar!!!

@mephisto I just wanted to say... Thanks for doing this. I has more questions but couldn't post. I really enjoyed the interview. I have to cut out myself but you guys enjoy. Here's a little parting gift for you...
:slap:. :pighug:

Yes sorry if I've missed any questions I'm getting errors! Plus satelite internet ahhhh!

Okay @mephisto mo ,step and me can be on the payroll how soon ?

Hi Mitch!!!

My question to you is....

If you had one piece of advice to give a new autoflower grower, what would it be??

.....and thanks for the kick ass interview!!:pass::headbang:

Man, before coming to Spain I was mad into f1, but being here in the mountains no to, a tonne of work it's difficult to keep up with. I really have a hankering to buy a classic mini, but unfortunately totally impractical here
go mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back