Auto Warriors Do...Platinum Tom Interview part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom u have any deals on rhe 450 coming up anytime soon??

I've spoken to Mark about doing daily and weekly deals on our different panels. Ill keep you posted on when we have a deal on the p450.

You can always use AFN16 for 5% off when ordering on our website!

I've spoken to Mark about doing daily and weekly deals on our different panels. Ill keep you posted on when we have a deal on the p450.

Thank You Tom,,right off the bat covered one question without me askin!!! .....killing it!!!

Thank You for being here Tom,,my first question is..your tests are done using the Apoge MQ 200 par meter,is there another equivalent that you could recommend for par testing??

I've used different Apogee quantum meters in the past. They are pretty much industry standard. this is the best for getting PAR readings over a plant canopy, because it take the PAR measurements over multiple points and averages them:
line_qunatum_10_sensor__31410.1448301786.1280.1280.jpg

Liquor has a really good quantum meter on the market, but it is much more expensive than the Apogee. The low end meters are basically measure LUX than use a ratio to adjust to PAR based on sunlight or artificial light.

I've used different Apogee quantum meters in the past. They are pretty much industry standard. this is the best for getting PAR readings over a plant canopy, because it take the PAR measurements over multiple points and averages them:
line_qunatum_10_sensor__31410.1448301786.1280.1280.jpg

Liquor has a really good quantum meter on the market, but it is much more expensive than the Apogee. The low end meters are basically measure LUX than use a ratio to adjust to PAR based on sunlight or artificial light.
Ahhh,I see...in a "get what ya pay for world" is there a low-medium end meter you would recommend

look at this guy like bumpy Johnson handing out turkeys in harlem... proper act tom... proper indeed..
have you met @arty zan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back