View media item 8515
image.jpg

View media item 8515
image.jpg

View media item 8515

Last edited:
Moved to paper towels and Tupperware,
So far only one tiny tail ... the left one
I’ll probably be stuffing that in a pot tomorrow, raining so getting the presoak on
image.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green is there some sorts of feeding chart I can use? Got my new pens all calibrated and ready to rock

Last edited:
one has a black tail never seen this
30B04F76-8261-4F15-8BB9-FD0763CAA87E.jpeg

A5D4F424-A19A-40C2-81D3-3E37DB3DEC27.jpeg

Let the games begin
White Widow
image.jpg

I’ll check on the black tail today
It’s still chilling... looks like no autojack which sucks, not gonna try the second seed cause I was reeding it’s a longerbloom and someone on here mentioned it.. I believe @CrookDog big ups to all the Aussie massive!!
The hope is I’ll be able to cut and dry everything in tent and move the mothers and clones elsewhere for couple weeks ..
Gonna need some jars also
Just had a thought, may setup a “sealed” closet for some males.. guess I should’ve put this in the other thread.. oh an I got a new toy for the tent coming on Monday :d5:

Last edited:
Still no jack.. think he’s dead
image.jpg

It’s stuck ...

I’m going in:doc3:
image.jpg

Like a surgeon baby!!!! Here’s the scalpel
image.jpg

Had to move quickly so it started with a easy shell removal because it was already done . So it fell out and showed this green skin holding everything and I just barely kept scraping, scratching if you will
image.jpg

Then the lil albino had the lil eye on the head thing real thick ( I forget the term )
This was the hardest part of the surgery.
Had to find the spot while doing Same thing basically until I found the sweet spot then just slide it down like a tricky condom

Looks more like it should, see if this works
Almost looks like there were two inside

Last edited:
Back