Dutch Passion Auto White Widow & Auto Cinderella Jack

K so we set up the light, got the timer roaring with 4 hours dark since last night and got baked and setup a net may do the second one also to keep it down and away
On watch right now so I’ll update with a pic shortly...

K look at this sexy beast
image.jpg

A lot of needed space though...
@Les @HLG i guess just leave it like this and hope for the best?
And I hope it was the .ca people you spoke with because that’s who I messaged.
image.jpg

Now the widow
image.jpg

She’s loving one day under it. Still working out the feed burn.. just water then lower feed may stick with lower feed again then water.
Oh and it got 4 hours dark starting last night

Edit:
It’s a nightmare again lol
Was test fitting the fan and filter...
White widow lost its head.. so choked right now..

Last edited:
Just a ph’d watering with leftover half strength poured in, a little over a gallon...
image.jpg

Last edited:
Scheduled check in... still showing sign from the over feeding. Gave it water 4L.. didn’t run off. Wow getting thirsty..
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here’s to recovery :cheers::pass:
:funny:

I think WW is teasing purple hairs....
image.jpg

Gonna be beautiful once I clear up the over feeding.. almost there needs drink tomorrow and I’ll give a 500ppm maybe less just because but it is yellowing hard

Another ph watering run off is finally reasonable hit it with some feed next time.
She’s starting do go
image.jpg

I think it’s got until mid October maybe more... but it needs to die mid October lmao

Well I’ve been battling a bad kebabs food poisoning..
Lost a day .. was terrible looking in here, must have pulled 100 leaves off so far
image.jpg

Here’s lights off flash on
image.jpg

This is looking like some deadly widow
Buds are tiny but solid
Finally was able to feed it today
Feeling terrible because this thing would have took off...

That's interesting with the black tail. For the first time ever I lost a bean to mold. Pretty strange, it popped open then got fuzzy and black near the base. I wonder if something similar happen to yours

Back