New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

AutoDevilHQ

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Currently Smoking
Lemon sherbert
Hi everyone,

Feels amazing to finally be here after meeting AutoBeast over 2 years ago and promising him I'd give his old retired 4" x 4" Tent a good home to make some beautiful ladies.

Running a 600w HPS and growing in BioBizz LiteMix.

Day -1

The 3 Girls have been placed in 15L pots after 36 hours Germinating awaiting the elusive Taproots.

Day -2

A quick look and inspection of the soil indicates the Fan was set too high and light too low in comparison so topped up with another Litre of water each and back to full wet weight pots.

Updates as and when the Images warrant an update until then remember

EDIAGD - Every Day Is A Growing Day

Looking forward to being part of the Growmunity

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_083912_829-01.jpeg
    IMG_20210117_083912_829-01.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 132
Hi everyone,

Feels amazing to finally be here after meeting AutoBeast over 2 years ago and promising him I'd give his old retired 4" x 4" Tent a good home to make some beautiful ladies.

Running a 600w HPS and growing in BioBizz LiteMix.

Day -1

The 3 Girls have been placed in 15L pots after 36 hours Germinating awaiting the elusive Taproots.

Day -2

A quick look and inspection of the soil indicates the Fan was set too high and light too low in comparison so topped up with another Litre of water each and back to full wet weight pots.

Updates as and when the Images warrant an update until then remember

EDIAGD - Every Day Is A Growing Day

Looking forward to being part of the Growmunity
Welcome to afn growbro.ur gna do very well and really like this community.everyday is a growing day indeed .happy growing every1;)

Welcome to this great site,
my grow that ive just started is very similar to yours but I'm using 12l pots and doing 6 plants
Hope you don't mind me tagging along on your grow to see how she goes.
Best of luck

I have learned a lot about soil growing from Autobeast also and other growers here too of course. I found a grower I liked what I seen he was doing on here in soil so I asked him how to grow in soil as I was growing in hydro at that time and wanted to transition. I also use biobizz light mix cuz of the recommendation I got from autobeast. I use mega crop nutrients which I also discovered on this site instead of autobeasts suggestion which was advanced nutrients. I used to use general hydroponics flora trio but I found mega crop and I'll probably never look back. But AN ph perfect nutes are good nutes and Autobeast is a great guy. I cant thank him enough for his help and advice to me on this site. Lots of other great growers here as well. Welcome to AFN fam!:welcome:

I have learned a lot about soil growing from Autobeast also and other growers here too of course. I found a grower I liked what I seen he was doing on here in soil so I asked him how to grow in soil as I was growing in hydro at that time and wanted to transition. I also use biobizz light mix cuz of the recommendation I got from autobeast. I use mega crop nutrients which I also discovered on this site instead of autobeasts suggestion which was advanced nutrients. I used to use general hydroponics flora trio but I found mega crop and I'll probably never look back. But AN ph perfect nutes are good nutes and Autobeast is a great guy. I cant thank him enough for his help and advice to me on this site. Lots of other great growers here as well. Welcome to AFN fam!:welcome:

Blessings my guy I'm literally going to leave @autobeast the reigns for my first adventure and note every last detail like an obsessive cop on a cold case.

Once I understand the reasons behind each and every step maybe then I'll look into adding my own ADB tweaks to his methods but having seen his ladies first hand and smoked her fruits of his labour too if I can get even 80% of the quality and yield he gets ill be a very happy blazer.

Oh and I'm also expecting my first human little girl to land on 5th February too so hopefully she doesn't get jealous of not being my first little lady

Thanks for the warm warm welcome brother further testament to AutoBeasts recommendations to join the Forum.

I'm a photographer too so expect some pretty wild images of them once they start showing themselves over on my Instagram @AutoDevilBlooming I do lightpainting and long exposure work so could be lots of fun to be had in there!
The plan is to turn all my daily pictures into a time-lapse video too since recording a hyperlapse for 10 weeks is a bit impractical.

Back