Indoor autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
I have read online the advanced nutrients ph perfect line is meant for reverse osmosis water. That's why I was asking questions about it. I use a ro system cuz I read it's also better than tap. I start off with 0ppm water so I know no chlorine or chloramine or whatever else the water company treats our water with is in my water, it gets removed. So then I have to add calcium and magnesium to ro water first before my base nutes which I currently use General hydroponics Flora trio. Have you ever used flora trio also is another question I have? And why do you choose to use tap water over pure ro water? You ever tried a ro system and just not like it or your tap worked just fine so you never bothered? I would like to make the switch to advanced nutrients because it is ph perfect. Don't have to mess with ph at all like I do daily in dwc hydro
no dude never used that feed. my tap water works a treat so never needed to use anything else. and works great with advanced nutrients;) "happy growing

Maybe when I start my soil grow I will do a side by side comparison on 2 of the same strain autos. 1 with tap and 1 with reverse osmosis water and see of there is any difference in final results. I'm interested to see if water quality has an effect or not with tap Vs ro on plants

Maybe when I start my soil grow I will do a side by side comparison on 2 of the same strain autos. 1 with tap and 1 with reverse osmosis water and see of there is any difference in final results. I'm interested to see if water quality has an effect or not with tap Vs ro on plants
sounds like a cool experiment. tap always worked for me. so. never needed to look for other options. cnt wait till ur up and running with soil. will be a good show for sure;)

I used tap my very first dwc grow before my 2nd grow so know it would work also here. But I read it was better to get a carbon filter or reverse osmosis system to remove chloramine or chlorine or other stuff the water companies put in our water. I read water quality was important so I am going to put it to the test and see for myself I guess. Only way to know. If ro water doesn't improve my plants yield at all or taste or health of the plant I will judge based upon those factors, if ro water isn't any better than tap water I will retire my ro system as they waste lots of water down the drain to get the 0ppm water. Maybe I'll just get a carbon filter to remove chlorine and chloramine. That's all I really worry about. I feel it's not good for plants but my test will lead to my final conclusion

From what I read tap water can slow down plant growth cuz of chlorine or chloramine. Chlorine can easily be oxygenated for 24 hours with a air pump and air stone to remove it from the water. That is not the case for chloramine which doesn't evaporate in which case you have to add a chemical water treatment to break the bond of the ammonia and chlorine I'm order for the chlorine and ammonia to evaporate. I don't have a day or longer to wait for water so I bought a ro system to remove what I didn't want in my water. Then I just have to add calcium and magnesium before nutrients. Plants need calcium and magnesium and that also unfortunately gets removed in the reverse osmosis process.

my plants are never slow growing.always fast monster growth. every grow my plants grow to there full potential. so aint sure. be good see the outcome of ur experiment for sure. happy growing;)

Bottled water 75p for 5 litres sorted [emoji106][emoji23]

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

my plants are never slow growing.always fast monster growth. every grow my plants grow to there full potential. so aint sure. be good see the outcome of ur experiment for sure. happy growing;)
I know. That's why I shall test this theory. I trust you and believe you can use tap water with no issues, like I said I did use tap water my first grow so I know it works but I wanted to see if ro was better. Only way to do that is to test it and find out if there's any difference in growth or yield.

I've read lots of good about Dutch passion being the most reputable breeders of autoflower strains so I'm going to work with what seeds they got from now on til I try them all. Keep using my favorites from dutch after I try them all and move to another company to find other favorites. There's other good breeders also but heard Dutch Passion was one of the 1st major seed banks that started working with autos and creating different auto strains. Hear lots of amazing things about auto mazar and auto ultimate and all there strains, auto night queen looks beautiful to grow. Can't wait to try there blueberry strain and blue crosses also. Blueberry has been an all time favorite since I was a kid

Og kush and nyc diesel are also some of my all time favorite strains. Wanna try to grow them when I get better though. Don't want to mess up those legendary strains. I love northern lights too which is why I tried that strain also this round. You ever grow northern lights by royal queen seeds?

Last edited:
Back