Indoor autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Good day fine growers hope Ur gardens are happy and green;) so today is day 35 for blue automazar.5 weeks old today.she has been under constant training and adjustments. And she is now armed and ready for bloom. Training has payed off and the topping that is for sure.she is uniformed level and full of dominant colas. She has been trouble free so far.always a joy for any grower.and as always Dutch passion delivering again with the XL genetic autos.class;) all lights have been on 100 percent power from the start. Each light is 100 watt each.so good growth I think also for 300watt. Bonus;)
DSC_0541~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0542~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0543-01.jpeg
DSC_0544~2-01.jpeg

:salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;) View attachment 950820 so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;) View attachment 950823 so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;) View attachment 950825 View attachment 950826 then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;) View attachment 950827 so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;) View attachment 950830 View attachment 950831 View attachment 950832 well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:
So you're still feeding vegetative nutes until the end of week 6 and you're watering 3 times a week at 1.5 liters per watering? And that's in a 5gal? I'm only watering 1 liter every 3or4 days. Of course my plants aren't as big as yours. I obviously need to step it up on the water. If you could give a little more detail on your watering schedule? Any help would be greatly appreciated

So you're still feeding vegetative nutes until the end of week 6 and you're watering 3 times a week at 1.5 liters per watering? And that's in a 5gal? I'm only watering 1 liter every 3or4 days. Of course my plants aren't as big as yours. I obviously need to step it up on the water. If you could give a little more detail on your watering schedule? Any help would be greatly appreciated
If U start on page 1, I clearly explain everything. And this plant is in a 3 gal pot.15 litres. And has been on water and mollasses for veg .no feed as yet. Wait for stretch then going straight onto bloom nutes;) hope this helps. Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day fine growers.day 39 today for blue automazar . A real joy so far.have also raised the lights to keep a bright even canopy of light across the tent;) and to keep the plant happy;)all her training is now finished. She has had a heavy defol and all bottom growth removed. She is ready for bloom. Will leave her alone now and just defol along the way as needed . She has a very big wide structure and plenty of space to bush out more if she chooses to.time will tell;)
DSC_0549-01.jpeg
DSC_0551~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0552~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0553-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Good day fine growers.so 4 days later its Sunday in the UK.and what a bright beautiful sunny day it has been.a great day for plants that's for sure;) day 46 today for miss blue mazar. Bushed up alot last few days, so another defol will be needed in the near future. She is starting to show signs of flowers always a joy to see.and health is good.trouble free lady so far;)
DSC_0561-01~3.jpeg
DSC_0562-01.jpeg
DSC_0563~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0564-01~2.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute::pass::greenthumb:

Good day fine growers;) it's wednesday again in the UK. And blue automazar is 7 weeks old today at day 49.nearly half way there XL Dutch passion autos easy go over 100 days to reach full bud potential ;).so im going minimum 14 weeks which is 98 days.then will let her fade off.so will harvest over a hundred days;) did get delivered today, advanced nutrients grow part a and b.have just given her a veg feed about time lol. As U can see she is still stretching as she really spreads her wings and loves me back for all my training, quality;) getting very bushy again so scissors will be about again soon.here she is;)
DSC_0585~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0585~2-02.jpeg
DSC_0586~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0588~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0587~2-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone
:salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Back