Indoor AutoBeastMethods - The Evolution Of AutoDevil

Just dropping in some images of the flower side of the tent. All are starting to show Amber Trichomes in varying levels so darkness time is imminent.

I'll be trialling the old theory of ice cubes in the pot when she enters darkness to take that extra step in convincing her she needs to protect herself from the elements and produce more of those juicy Trichomes to keep her cozy and me locked to the couch.

Don't care if there's no truth to it did a massive freezer shop and running out of room so ice is first to go.

Chemdawg from @Autoseeds.com chunking up fantastically and very rapid life span. Currently on Day 59 and already turning Amber. She smells stronger than the last report and really twinkles. There is some strawberry pie photo bombing at the back so don't confuse the two.
20210628_103759.jpg

Strawberry Pie - Day 78
20210628_225856-02.jpeg

This girl has been very slow in her Trichome transition from Milky to cloudy to Amber and as a result the other 2 are catching up. I'm not complaining as she really chunks up in the last couple of weeks during flush so now the longer I can push her the better and she's at about 10%

Tangie Day 77
20210628_103841.jpg

As expected the Tangie smells fucking fantastic. Absolutely mouthwatering aroma of sweet citrus goodness and if the Chemdawg from FastBuds reliability for tasting as it smells is anything to go by this one is gonna be a real treat and a certainty for a batch of my new extract oil boiled sweet deviant edibles coming soon to a corner shop near you ;)

Below are what I have at the moment.
Dutch Passion are part of a Grow and Show here on AFN.

Thread Link

Dutch Passion
Skywalker Haze Auto
Day 10

Dutch Passion
Kerosene Krash
Day 8

FastBuds
Pineapple Express
Day 2

FastBuds - Lemon AK (3 Seeds in 15L)
Day 22

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Attachments

• 20210628_225856-02.jpeg
    20210628_225856-02.jpeg
    9.8 MB · Views: 31
Good Day Growers,

Day 80 Strawberry Pie.

Time for 48 Hours Darkness and an experimental Ice Bath.

So she had a few pictures taken today and a video I'll be uploading alongside the one after 48 hours to see if there's any noticeable difference in Trichomes visually then I'll check under the microscope to see if she prepared herself for being up in the loft with the humidifier on High giving 18 degrees and 60% Humidity which will be ideal drying conditions too.

Here is a couple pictures.
20210630_203637.jpg

20210630_203657.jpg

Shes now got a wad of ice in the pot and in darkness until Friday night when I'll trim the majority of the fan leaves then leave her hanging upside down up in the loft until the branches snap crisply.
I'm going for a slow dry approach after going in too early on the cure with her sister before her. I ended up getting it back out of the jars and into brown bags for a few days then my oh my if you have the patience please cure this lady for at least a month. The Terpenes are phenomenal.
Here she is in the dark.
20210630_205211.jpg

20210630_205202.jpg

20210630_205220.jpg

Not the best angle for the ice but there's about half a bag in there.

Tangie is currently about 10-15% Amber so as soon as Strawberry Pie is out of darkness Tangie will take her place then the @Autoseeds.com Chemdawg won't be far behind, gave the Chemdawg a massive Defoliation today prior to chop she was very heavy in foliar blockage to buds so if you grow this yourself keep a close eye on fan leaves blocking bud sites and more than is needed to support your flowers.

Again massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather so much more to come from your Genetics range time and time again consistent results.

Happy Growing Gang

Massive thanks to @Marshydro who have just been chatting with me in my DMs.

After my Lights from ebay didn't arrive I asked if they could match the prime day price on the TS1000 and I'm delighted to say they can so 2 x TS1000 on their way to me just in time for veg period on the @Dutch Passion Jouke @Fast Buds Heather Grow and Shows.

Found two second hand ones on Facebook too just bartering with them about price hoping I can get an absolute steal.

Here's a quick video of the Strawberry Pie Trichomes after 24 hours darkness.

Happy Growing Gang

Good Day Growers,

Day 80 Strawberry Pie.

Time for 48 Hours Darkness and an experimental Ice Bath.

So she had a few pictures taken today and a video I'll be uploading alongside the one after 48 hours to see if there's any noticeable difference in Trichomes visually then I'll check under the microscope to see if she prepared herself for being up in the loft with the humidifier on High giving 18 degrees and 60% Humidity which will be ideal drying conditions too.

Here is a couple pictures.
View attachment 1337367
View attachment 1337368

Shes now got a wad of ice in the pot and in darkness until Friday night when I'll trim the majority of the fan leaves then leave her hanging upside down up in the loft until the branches snap crisply.
I'm going for a slow dry approach after going in too early on the cure with her sister before her. I ended up getting it back out of the jars and into brown bags for a few days then my oh my if you have the patience please cure this lady for at least a month. The Terpenes are phenomenal.
Here she is in the dark.
View attachment 1337371
View attachment 1337372
View attachment 1337373
Not the best angle for the ice but there's about half a bag in there.

Tangie is currently about 10-15% Amber so as soon as Strawberry Pie is out of darkness Tangie will take her place then the @Autoseeds.com Chemdawg won't be far behind, gave the Chemdawg a massive Defoliation today prior to chop she was very heavy in foliar blockage to buds so if you grow this yourself keep a close eye on fan leaves blocking bud sites and more than is needed to support your flowers.

Again massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather so much more to come from your Genetics range time and time again consistent results.

Happy Growing Gang
Very Lovely girl!!!

A very good day Growers.

Today's going to be a marathon post so strap yourselves in.

Meet the AutoDevil Gang.

20210710_094406.jpg

After a pain in the arse couple of weeks we are now rocking Full LED with 4 x TS1000 from @Marshydro and a 9 Plant Lineup. (Soon to be 10)

So in the last week I've harvested 3 Ladies from FastBuds.

@Fast Buds Heather Strawberry Pie - 78 Days - 69g Dry Weight

Love this smoke a little more danky than her candy dominant sister a few weeks ago. Not touching her for 2 weeks the last batch went up a level after some serious curing but wasn't much left by that point so not doing that again. Cure Your Weed.
Did a little LST 10 days after Topping but then left her to live out life freely. Not much veg period but leave it as long as you can at the end as the last 2-3 weeks are full chunk mode. Recommend pushing the Amber's to their limit.

20210707_232833.jpg

@Autoseeds.com ChemDog - 63 Days - 42g Dry Weight

A pretty disappointing one in comparison to the rest of the plants I've grown so far. No veg period to utilise LST and bud isn't as pungent as the FastBuds Chemdog now she's dry. Hoping some curing brings the goodness back but looking like a batch for edibles at the moment.

20210708_213050.jpg

FastBuds Tangiematic - Day 82 - Dry Weight Unknown

This girl is getting the trim and cure treatment today after a week hanging out upside down.
My mates made a really cool video of this one on my Instagram I'd recommend you have a nosey and drop me a follow. Smells fantastic and tastes as she smells I'm reliably informed so can't wait to sample this lady.

20210708_222132.jpg

All three did well to handle the heat of the HPS but now its LED time to looking forward to reaping the benefits of my investment. Two brand new from Marshydro thanks to our Rep on here matching the Prime Day Deal price and then 2 used Lights used for 2 Auto cycles so as good as new pretty much so let's tell you about what's going on in the tent.

I'll start with the youngest and work my way up. I planted weekly in batches of 3 to make a mini perpetual grow but all coming down around the same time.

Down in the Seedling, Veg side of the tent we have 2 sets of Triplets.

The youngest Triple is 3 Genetics I'll be calling AutoDevil 1, 2 and 3 throughout.

AutoDevil 1

AutoDevil 1 is not quite being classed as Day 1 yet but she's happy enough starting out.
20210710_094552-01.jpeg

AutoDevil 2

Woke up this morning to AutoDevil 2 ready to have her glass cover removed and Begin life. Day 1 for this little bambino

20210710_094541-01.jpeg

AutoDevil 3

Again not quite fully formed so not quite time to remove her greenhouse but after using a pin to remove her seed shell she's ready to get amongst it. Her taproot had bent round into a U shape in the paper towel so was worried she wouldn't take to the soil but she's got there in the end. She's in a 7L pot after I ordered 3 gallon thinking 3 gallons is 15L but apparently not. I have

20210710_094532-01.jpeg

Group 2

Pineapple Express

Day 17 for this lady and her Node spacing is right up my street. Leaves are praying hard and she's almost ready for Topping. She's in a 7L pot and on nothing but water so far.

20210710_094521.jpg

FastBuds Tester 2202

Really excited about this one as its the first time I've been given access to unreleased Strains. As I have no idea whether it's Indica or Sativa I've popped it in one of the 7L Pots and again her node spacing is just beautifully tight. She's on Day 20 of life and she was topped 2 days ago. Top node already an inch above Topping point so looks like this girl has taken to the Topping very well. Growth spurt next 7-10 days then I'll decide whether to LST or Supercrop.

20210710_094510.jpg

FastBuds Tester - FBT2201

This girl had a slower start than her 2 cousins planted at the same time and she's a much lighter green than any I've seen before and I kinda like it.
Early guess would be a CBD Strain but I hope I'm wrong haha. She's on Day 16 now and looking prime for Topping with fan leaves reaching edge of the pot around same time as Topping window.
20210710_094516.jpg

Group 3

@DutchPassionTony

Dutch Passion - Kerosene Krash - Day 23
Dutch Passion - Skywalker Haze - Day 25
FastBuds Lemon AK - Triple Pot - Day 34

Part of the Grow and Show for Dutch Passion next up we have the Dynamic Duo. Both so contrasting in appearance and putting me through my paces and the Lemon AK experiment is by far the most fun ive had so far growing.

Dutch Passion - Skywalker Haze

This girl has surprised me. I said from the start given the size of her Fan Leaves she would be an absolute giant.... I wasn't wrong but I'm not so sure if she's a good giant yet.
As you'll see from the pictures the Node spacing is quite astonishing. This is the first Sativa dominant strain I've grown so perhaps this is common for them but the gap between the Nodes is not something I'm all that keen on. She went through the roof after Topping and I've tied her down to an extent but it's hard to picture how she is going to look as branches are scarce. I suspect she won't have much veg period either as she's well into establishing she's a girl. A week more of Veg feed and perhaps another round of LST to restrict her height but looking forward to seeing how this one rides out as I love the strain.
There's just no way of tying the top 2 nodes down they are very slim and flimsy tried supercropping one and got carried away so she just flopped. Had to wrap string round and knot it and hope I haven't written her off. Interesting growth pattern for me as a beginner.

20210710_094455.jpg

Dutch Passion
Kerosene Krash

This is the tents secret weapon. She's just been minding her own business and hasn't needed a great deal of feed since the initial presoak. Aside from the one remaining plant its the tightest node spacing I've seen so far and she's showing lots of top level budsites so I'll be performing some LST on her before the next update and starting her on her Veg Feed.

20210710_094443.jpg

All my plants from day 22 onwards get 30% pot capacity of water then a feed.

So for 7L pots 2L Water then 1L with the following Nutrients all from Monkey Nutrients a PGR Free UK Nutrient Company.

7L
2L Water
Then 3rd Bottle with
2ml Root Shoot
4ml Grow A
4ml Grow B
2ml Stress
One Squeeze of Organic Blackstrap Molasses

15L
4.5L Water
Then 4th Bottle with
2ml Root Shoot
5ml Grow A
5ml Grow B
2ml Stress
One Squeeze of Organic Blackstrap Molasses

On these numbers I tend to feed twice a week. Sometimes Monday, Thursday sometimes Monday, Friday sometimes Tuesday, Saturday it really depends but I'm not strict with oh it's feeding day each plant drinks at different speeds and have different needs so if they drink fast I feed more if they drink slow I feed less. This is where I need autopots.

FastBuds Lemon AK - Triple Pot Experiment

I am sooooo glad I did this. Here we have a triple potted Lemon AK. I've been ruthless with this girl. I've been Topping random branches pulling off Nodes ripping off fan leaves like a dodgy kitchen appliance salesman at a Sunday Market and just going hard as hell to try and make it look like one plant. I've supercropped one of them from below the bottom node while she was still young and it's boosted the fuck out of her and she's the one who's Nodes I'm having to tie down. Day 34 of life so expecting another Defoliation session but getting some really nice veg time out of it so it's a great experiment for me to try new things and learn first hand what works and what doesn't.

20210710_094420.jpg

And that's all for this week's updates. I'll be copying and pasting the Dutch Passion sections over to the grow and show for my update. Spent way too long on this and the Mrs is giving me glares.

On a final note though I wanted to tag a few guys and ask you all a question and to get you in here of course.

At the start of September there's a Hydroponic Festival going on and myself and @Autobeast are going to be there networking. It would be great to meet some of the UK AFN gang over there it's a 3 day weekend festival think Glastonbury or Creamfields but for Growers and Horticulturists. There's a live music stage, live entertainment on the evenings and loads of nutrient lighting and genetic companies going so it really is an oasis for us lot.

If you're interested get in touch and I can see if I can get us an AFN Discount as I've done some photography for one of the sponsors of the event.

Sorry if you're not UK but gonna tag who I can and the website link below for a nosey.

@St. Tom @DeanOnAuto @hope2grow @blue @Trichome farmer @TheHappyClique @Dell boy @Frank_Spencer

I'll be dropping a mention of this in UK Growers Club too.

Happy Growing Gang

Attachments

• 20210710_094443.jpg
    20210710_094443.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
You're keepin busy brother.. great job.. some lovely lookin buds harvested there too.. stoned times ahead :jointman: :vibes:

Reactions: DOA
You're keepin busy brother.. great job.. some lovely lookin buds harvested there too.. stoned times ahead :jointman: :vibes:
Cheers for stopping by mate appreciate that. Some fantastic nugs on the Strawberry Pie and Tangie. Chemdog bit disappointing but until I've tasted the verdict is unclear. All about the edibles now.

Decided on 4 flavours all boiled sweets with a sour lemon infused centre.

Sour Apple
Sour Cherry
Sour Blackcurrant
Sour Lemon and Lime

Will be using Citric Acid and Malic Acid coating and with the infused sour lemon centre (The Malic acid % is heavily regulated these days as its sour as f***) commonly found on American Warheads

Will be using all the airy popcorn from the hat trick of harvest to make the Tincture so gonna be potent af I hope.

High Times Ahead

Happy Growing Gang

Back