Autoflowering Defoliation: Positive or Negative

You are absolutely right!
I grow all ILGM autos that have a very short veg time, and try not to do anything to stress them out during that time. Leaf tucking, bending tops over and maybe plucking a couple leaves is all I basically do, during the short 15-20 day veg stage. I don’t even top my plants at the risk of slowing them down. I don’t start doing the heavy leaf stripping until the second week of flower, and then again at the fourth week of flower. Seems like the plants stop growing leaves at the end of the fourth week and just concentrate on bud growth.

View attachment 1411024View attachment 1411025View attachment 1411026
I train hard and top or fim, but try and leave the big fans as long as I can.

ok yea i top my plants once and then do some LST and like i said some light defoliation. I have a 4x4 with a spider farmer sf4000 and a 2x2 with 2 HLG 100s one is rspec one is blue and white spectrum., It took me 2 shitty harvests in the beginning to get a system down. Bad genetics in the beginning also played a part im sure. Right now i am searching for good genetics/strain to grow exclusively. Right now i have mepehesto, dutch passion, fastbuds, and jean-o going and hopefully out of them I will find my fav.1. I will probably look into ILGM as well.

I have not grown jean-o, but hoping to get some. Fast buds are usually great growers. You can't go wrong with Meph. I always promote twisted tree, strong gower cheap seeds.

ok yea i top my plants once and then do some LST and like i said some light defoliation. I have a 4x4 with a spider farmer sf4000 and a 2x2 with 2 HLG 100s one is rspec one is blue and white spectrum., It took me 2 shitty harvests in the beginning to get a system down. Bad genetics in the beginning also played a part im sure. Right now i am searching for good genetics/strain to grow exclusively. Right now i have mepehesto, dutch passion, fastbuds, and jean-o going and hopefully out of them I will find my fav.1. I will probably look into ILGM as well.
Been having good luck with all of the ILGM autos, I buy 20 at a time and they end up costing me less than $6.00 each. I think I have grown just about all of their auto strains and never been disappointed.

Back