Autoflowering Defoliation: Positive or Negative

Hey Buddy,

Have you grown or checked out Flash Auto Seeds. These dudes have some MASSIVE AutoFlower plants. They truly redefine "SuperAuto."

I just purchased Kush Van Stich and am sender her to germ tomorrow. She is a regular AutoFlower in their books, SuperAuto in mine. There is no way I could grow any of there SuperAutos, no room.

http://flashseeds.com/super-auto/?p=1

No I haven't, but I will now. Thanks !

I have pretty much stuck with only 2 main breeders for many years to use as base stock in my own pollen experiments and med grows.

I only recently branched out looking for other interesting things to play with when I realized my existing stash of everything will outlive me.

:chimp:

I just purchased Kush Van Stich
You are in for a treat on the Kush Van Stitch, @Moondude!! Put a little stretch to her, so all the bud sites get goot light! Side branches will flop over with weight and the smoke @ 80 days is devestating! left one in the pic...
kvs2.jpg

After a little over 10 auto grows under my belt my 2 cents on defolication is simple. If you can snip off leafs to help lower sites get light exposure then do it. As that will reduce the popcorn lower bud, an give them a chance to fatten up like all main sites on your lady.

Sent from Tapatalk

"you never know what you can achieve, until you've tried thinking outside the box." Quoted by me!

Good day all. Im a master auto grower.Iv grown loads of autos and push them to the limits everytime.peolpe say dont top autos be careful with autos how wrong u are.defol away on any auto after 4 weeks of age she is then established and strong .as long as in perfect health .
Cannabis plants are strong auto or non auto.treat them the same.i top lst defol lollipop all my autos with monster results;) biggest problem is.most growers would rather say dont do that dont do it.instead of just trying it and seeing for urself.well iv tried it all .and autos are awsome mainly dutch passion genetics they rock.happy growing every1;)

Good day all. Im a master auto grower.Iv grown loads of autos and push them to the limits everytime.peolpe say dont top autos be careful with autos how wrong u are.defol away on any auto after 4 weeks of age she is then established and strong .as long as in perfect health .
Cannabis plants are strong auto or non auto.treat them the same.i top lst defol lollipop all my autos with monster results;) biggest problem is.most growers would rather say dont do that dont do it.instead of just trying it and seeing for urself.well iv tried it all .and autos are awsome mainly dutch passion genetics they rock.happy growing every1;)

Damn right man...those who refuse to do their own experiments will never get to see the results. Soooo many folks out there are stuck 5 or more years ago..."don't transplant, fimm, top or defoliate autos!" Just for that comment I am hitting you with maximum reputation.
Nice another passion fanatic...like yourself I am loving DP genetics!

912 thanks so much mate and max reps.nice lol;) thanks. glad to see there is other growers here with the same attitude as me.as alot have other views lol.as time goes on people will.see the truth in our work.so its all good;) happy growing every1;)

912 thanks so much mate and max reps.nice lol;) thanks. glad to see there is other growers here with the same attitude as me.as alot have other views lol.as time goes on people will.see the truth in our work.so its all good;) happy growing every1;)

For sure bud....results through pics, speak a lot louder than words. It's pretty rare folks argue with my results. I am pretty darned convinced, that defoliation played a big part in giving me an almost 6 pound photo plant(5lbs 10oz) last year.
I (like many growers here) try to keep a completely open mind to new techniques and ideas. I never disregard something until I have tried it out myself.

Okay how friggin' awesome is this? I max repped you and it landed you right on 420 reputation...have a toke for me!! :D

Ha ha class thanks alot;) 420 is special to me.the 420mag community i mean.im a very popular grower over there have been for nearly 4 years now.alot of top growers over there all topping and pushing the limits with autos.all cause of me;) before i showed it it was like this place .dont do this dont do that ha ha.how time changes things;) happy growing mate;)

Everyone's got their own ways of doing things, and what's good for some is not quite as good for others.

All variables need to be taken into account. I defoliate, but I've learned not to bother with LST as my setup doesn't allow for much side lighting.

I defoliate when necessary but apart from that I just let them do their thing, in some cases where all the light is coming directly from above with smaller footprints like my LEDs, I think they're best off doing their thing, the plant will grow the way it's most beneficial for it to use the equipment provided.

Nobody can argue with 912s results however, you grow plants that closer resemble trees, simply the biggest autos I've ever seen!

Back