New Grower Automania's DWC "Auto NYC Diesel" & "Girl Scout Cookies"

Reaction score
Automania is in the building !!!
I will be running "Barneys Farms Auto NYC Diesel" in DWC 12-16 gallon tote. I will give you guys a full run down once I get it up and started. Any knowledge is glady appreciated so sit back and roll one up. Feels good to be part of the Auto family

i grew this last year , it was slow to grow and only made it to two feet , but it was packed with fat sticky smelly buds , got like 3 oz , great easy beautiful plant , have fun

i grew this last year , it was slow to grow and only made it to two feet , but it was packed with fat sticky smelly buds , got like 3 oz , great easy beautiful plant , have fun

Thanks Uro. Sorry to hear about your experience. Never hurts to give it a second shot. I grew a Critical Rapido and it was 2ft then I did it again and she was damn near 5ft. We win some and lose some mate. It's good to have you aboard mate

I will be running a 18/6 schedule on these ladies. I have tried 20/4 24/0 but 18/6 gives me best results. I have GSC Cookies but since they're not autos I won't touch basis on them. Here's a list of what to expect from this journey

4x NYC Diesel Auto
1 White Widow XXL Auto
3x3 Tent
3x3 Net
2x 300 W Vipar LED(Total 600)
24w 4ft 2 Tube LED
6in Exhaust Fan
Humidifier
Dehumidifier
AC
20 gallon DWC tote with Top Feed (WWXXL In Soil)

Nutes
Advance Nutes PH Perfect Grow,Micro,Bloom
Big Bud
Voodo Juice
Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
GH Armor Si
Humboldt's Secret Golden Tree
Terpinator

Soaking WWXXL Autos
This one will be planted in soil and LST'd I might Top it but I'm uncomfortable cause she's my only Widow

Attachments

• IMG_20190819_180708.jpg
    IMG_20190819_180708.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 161
Sounds like a nice set up man. You using anything to keep the res clean or sterile.
Bet you have plenty of air pumping into a tote that size!
Also frel free to post the gsc on here too dude we dont discriminate on photoperiods
:pass::pass:

Yes sir. I'm going to add another air pump. I learned my lesson on my first dwc. At the moment no res cleaner but I gonna put that on my list.

Well guys I'm bummed at the moment. Sorry for late replies I had to replace me phone. Data is slow but will get you guys some pics.

1 NYC Diesel Auto popped out of 4
WW XXL Auto did not pop and I got 3 out of GSC Phenos to pop. I am very upset at the "Single Seed Centre". I've never had problems germing until this last year. I have order close to twenty seeds with 1 result smfh. I'm done with them for good this time, they've taken a lot from me and it's sad. So if you guys no any US friendly seed banks with awesome germ rates let me know.

Other then that I'm at Week 1 with my GSC. They're literally a day out from each other so I'm calling them in for sevens days with 9 days the oldest. I'm on DAY 5 of NYC Diesel Auto. She is currently sitting in my 20 gallon tote with the GSC's in 12 gallon nute solution. I plan on transferring to 5g DIY bucket with homemade grow box. Tomorrow I will give yah all the rundown with pics. Thanks for subbing in

Last edited:
Back