Dutch Passion Automazar

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This plant was grown under 1200 watt of led power in a myler tent in 15 litre pot of biobizz light mix.nutes.sensi grow and bloom b52 voodoo big bud and overdrive.this plant is the wildest auto i have come across so far.she was topped at the 3rd node and still grew into my lights at 5 and a half foot tall.so had to supercrop her mid flower so.gave her an extra 10 days.around 13 weeks start to finish.she gave me 7 oz of bone dry buds.and a killer smoke a very heavy stone.here she is;)
_20160622_155545.JPG
_20160622_155616.JPG
_20160622_155616.JPG
_20160622_155634.JPG
_20160622_155700.JPG
_20160622_155749.JPG
_20160622_155836.JPG
dutch passion genetics rock.happy growing every1;)

Monster plant but it looks like she has a lot of white hairs yet so I would wait until most of the hairs turn brown then she should be ready to chop.

Thanks ur correct she was pulled abit early at 13 weeks as time was against me had a holiday planned. The supercropping slowed her.but still a great smoke;) and i growing another 1 now in my current grow on here. hoping to keep her tame this time;) happy growing every1;)

Wow, that Automazar is looking mighty fine. I may have to consider topping now, seeing how large tall she can get. Good work!

I am also having issues. Please be patient.....there are upgrades on the site as we speak....sorry pal...eP.

Nothing we can do tonight for you AutoIndy..we are all in the same boat.
Hopefully the problems are sorted overnight and we can move it for you tomorrow..:toke:

Autolndi thanks alot got another automazar on the go now day 18 on my current grow im the dutch passion seed section if u scroll to the bottom.of that page.have a look at my grow if u get a minute.grow is titled.automazar.700w led topping grow.all.welcome;)

Autolndi thanks alot got another automazar on the go now day 18 on my current grow im the dutch passion seed section if u scroll to the bottom.of that page.have a look at my grow if u get a minute.grow is titled.automazar.700w led topping grow.all.welcome;)
I'm already watching your grow and loving it man. So happy to find other people using Automazar. I'm definitely going to need guidance on the way and I'm sure your thread will offer just that. :D

I am also having issues. Please be patient.....there are upgrades on the site as we speak....sorry pal...eP.

Nothing we can do tonight for you AutoIndy..we are all in the same boat.
Hopefully the problems are sorted overnight and we can move it for you tomorrow..:toke:
Thanks guys, loving the support here!

Yep just hang in there fellas. The big guys are working on it just a few small hiccups.

Just remember each time there's a glitch like this after its resolved the user interaction will always be enhanced so it always for the better ;)

Back