Grow Mediums Autopot tray 120cm x 120cm with one Aquavalve DIY

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I've reading for a while this great forum, the best weed forum i've found.

This is my first post because english is not my native language and i don't know if it is good enough.

I want to share with AFN this sistem i was looking for maximun simplicity using only one aqua valve for all the tray.

i'm going to start using it, so i dont have information of how it works, but i think is going to be ok.

I think autopot tray sistems are so expensive for only a tray and a valve so this is my solution:

photo1648421516 (1).jpeg
photo1648421516.jpeg
photo1648318877.jpeg

Now i'm thinking about add a black and white plastic layer for less light impact on the water, but i dont know if its going to be necessary, that white material is opaque.

i hope this information could help somebody!

I have been thinking about something similar to this, but smaller. My idea was to put the cover they use on NFT systems( https://www.grow-magic.co.uk/correx-cover ) and cut holes to it. However with this big of tray you use, i think it would be good to also have the styrox thing under it, or something to support the top cover.

Hi everybody,

I've reading for a while this great forum, the best weed forum i've found.

This is my first post because english is not my native language and i don't know if it is good enough.

I want to share with AFN this sistem i was looking for maximun simplicity using only one aqua valve for all the tray.

i'm going to start using it, so i dont have information of how it works, but i think is going to be ok.

I think autopot tray sistems are so expensive for only a tray and a valve so this is my solution:

View attachment 1438163View attachment 1438164View attachment 1438165

Now i'm thinking about add a black and white plastic layer for less light impact on the water, but i dont know if its going to be necessary, that white material is opaque.

i hope this information could help somebody!

Cool! How did it turn out?

Back