Sweet Seeds Back with a Sweet Nurse CBD and Ice Cool Grow

Deadly @4d-Rock! :worship: That Ice Cool looks wicked, and those buds did fatten up real nice! How’s the aroma from it? CBD looks cool as well with all the purples on it. Great growing :thumbsup::pass:

Thanks all!

@Garage_Grower there is a pretty strong scent once You open the tent, so at least I know my carbon filter is mostly working. Hard to pin down the exact notes as I get that wet trimmed bud smell, I got a bit of a peppery note from the Ice cool, but maybe my nose was playing tricks on me.

we’ll see once they’re dried and had a bit of time to cure for the terps to pop

The Ice Cool is amazing. You did a good job. :d5:

Maybe you've been touched by an unusual Sweet Nurse phenotype. But maybe the taste is better... You're telling us ;)

Thank you very much for sharing information so far.

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

Thanks @Sweet Seeds Apolo

Well after a 5day full plant hang dry I got them in jars and had to do a bit of extra drying as they were still 70%+. Now we are sitting at a nice 65% and will bring them down slowly over time to 62 when I can pop in some @Boveda packs in.

Here’s some bud shots:
Sweet Nurse
3C8168BC-8F45-4CD1-9C9E-AE2F30A47C00.jpeg

005BEA1E-02D2-4988-A7E9-BB681D890FC6.jpeg

Ice Cool
73D9FA58-142C-499E-86A6-6194C77DCA58.jpeg

91A7F887-0F75-44B6-916C-D5F5F87AA933.jpeg

I’ve given them both a small sample though they still have the fresh cut smell/taste. The Sweet Nurse has a subdued sweet smell to it, close to my previous one but a bit different, we’ll see how it develops, a nice Mild and relaxing high.
The ice cool had more of a earthy -peppery kinda thing going. I’ve never had any from a Diesel family before so maybe I just don’t know how to describe it lol. Nice kick to it and gives a good heady buzz.

So as you can see, even though the Ice Cool looked much beefier, the Sweet Nurse must have had denser buds because they both came in at 49g each.

Its not bad but it always feels like it should be better. The light started at 60watts and finished at the 135watts. Probably averaged over 100w through the grow, so somewhere between 0.9-1g/watt.

Still room for improvement so I’ll keep working at it. Thanks everyone for the advice and joining me on my grow. I’m currently finishing two quickies in 0.5gal pots in the tent. A cream caramel (left) and +Speed (right) which are at day 45
BE78B13C-2086-439E-9FEA-6684ED69D136.jpeg

Coming along decently for small pots, the Cream Caramel is quite interesting, every node after the 4th has had 3 branches instead of the typical 2. Never had that before.

I also have 3 started for the outdoor competition. Things are starting slow due to poor weather, but hopefully they pick up!

Happy Growing Everyone!
:cheers:

Thank you so much for trusting our strains. :d5:

You know what I like and appreciate most about your message? The one that you don't give up and think about getting better.

The key to success is with you. And I, for one, wish you the best of luck and great success in your next harvests. :thumbsup:

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

Back