Indoor Badfinger's 2023-24 Fall, winter, spring, grow.

What brand are those fancy bags @Badfinger ?
They are a cheap knockoff of the wraxly's with the water proof liner on the upper half. Company called Windyun. $10 cheaper then the Wraxly and so far work just as good. 6 bags for $16.99 on Amazon.
Avoid the other chinese bags with liners, I read complaints that the water proof liner dissolves.

You think Wraxly’s are still available on Amazon? I really like the Wraxlys. Nice heavy duty stuff. If I had @Lil Dab ‘s money I’d buy them fancy bags he grows in.

Those Honor the Plant bags are cool as shit but that old boy is proud of them.
They probably have to charge so much to make it worth while. @Lil Dab

You think Wraxly’s are still available on Amazon? I really like the Wraxlys. Nice heavy duty stuff. If I had @Lil Dab ‘s money I’d buy them fancy bags he grows in.
Yes Wraxlys are in stock, I bought the bags I'm using cause you couldnt get the wraxlys for quite a while.

@Badfinger I’m going to grab 5 or 10 more 7s. I want to cut the bottom 1/3 out of one of them and tuck inside another 7 to make a ten.

Those Honor the Plant bags are cool as shit but that old boy is proud of them.
They probably have to charge so much to make it worth while. @Lil Dab

Yeah they are pricey but they are top quality and seems to hold up very well I have yet to destroy one

@Badfinger I’m going to grab 5 or 10 more 7s. I want to cut the bottom 1/3 out of one of them and tuck inside another 7 to make a ten.
If I was going to be chopping them up, I'd be going with the cheap version myself.
edit: NVM, just realized the cheap ones dont come in 7 gal.

Last edited:
Week 4

40 DLI
69% RH
77° F
.98 VPD
FFHF Soil
5 gal bags

Fastbuds West Coast OG
Only 9" tall but filling out pretty good. Hoping for a nice stretch in the next week or two.
Fed Roots Organic, 2tsp Terp Tea Grow and 1/2 tsp Element.
Organic growing can get pretty boring, so I opted for low dose weekly feedings to allow myself a bit more interaction in the grow.

20231222_113345 - Copy.jpg

20231222_113355 - Copy.jpg

Back