Photography Banana Purple Punch

This is my Banana purple punch and not really turning purple like his so definitely depends what pheno you might get.
D9BBE827-52B5-4D24-8EBF-B648C3C68E02.jpeg
7A6CF1BB-7602-4BFA-A36B-77963B7CEDB6.jpeg

This is my Banana purple punch and not really turning purple like his so definitely depends what pheno you might get.
View attachment 1479687View attachment 1479688
For sure. It can be environmental too. It’s supposed to be grown in a cooler environment which will aid the purple process. My environment was spot on for her until the end of her life, I had too much light above her towards end and noticed the formation of foxtails starting so I just chopped her before they properly developed into major foxtails. I was growing two of these girls but I had no space for the other and had to bin her sadly. I was growing like 5 plants at the time

Looks good bro. I'm getting ready to pop one myself.
She is really overwhelming smell wise. I could still smell her easily through the grovebags. I never heat sealed. I actually over dried her because I never had time to finish trimming the rest. I had to let her dry an extra day. So I won’t get much of a cure. But bro, she has the strongest aroma I’ve ever grown. Proper gassy with fruity smell to it. I smoked some recently outside and it hit me like a tun of bricks. I was beginning to think she wasn’t up to much! I hope you get my pheno. If your environment is around 22c or below she will have a higher chance of going purple I think. She’s intended for a somewhat colder climate. :smoking:

She is really overwhelming smell wise. I could still smell her easily through the grovebags. I never heat sealed. I actually over dried her because I never had time to finish trimming the rest. I had to let her dry an extra day. So I won’t get much of a cure. But bro, she has the strongest aroma I’ve ever grown. Proper gassy with fruity smell to it. I smoked some recently outside and it hit me like a tun of bricks. I was beginning to think she wasn’t up to much! I hope you get my pheno. If your environment is around 22c or below she will have a higher chance of going purple I think. She’s intended for a somewhat colder climate. :smoking:
Yeah FB is pretty good about listing the climate needs for their strains. Heat is a concern over here. Let’s see what happens.

Back