Photography Banana Purple Punch

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
6A03400F-89C3-4BC6-857C-C7C18D693CCB.jpeg

Here’s a shot of my banana purple punch I just recently finished.

She absolutely reeks of goodness and the bag appeal is insane in my opinion.

Will be growing her in the future again.

I just harvested that plant Saturday. I believe poor soil and the fact I am recovering from torn rotator cuff surgery didn’t help. My buds look nothing like yours. Great job

Attachments

• E2B6096B-27B1-457E-AAC7-DCD1A3A7BCDD.jpeg
    E2B6096B-27B1-457E-AAC7-DCD1A3A7BCDD.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 77
  • 11F59D97-C874-410F-AD8B-7981EF947BCF.jpeg
    11F59D97-C874-410F-AD8B-7981EF947BCF.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 75
I just harvested that plant Saturday. I believe poor soil and the fact I am recovering from torn rotator cuff surgery didn’t help. My buds look nothing like yours. Great job
Everyone grows different and pheno types matter too. I seen some by others not going purple. I was pretty shocked when she started turning purple two weeks into flower. I never grow in soil now. Since I moved to coco my grows have been my best. Once u get everything dialed in, the outcomes are much better

I’ve used coco before and agree some super large plants. I just don’t have the time to water/feed several times a day
I watered once a day then when I had that extra time I managed to squeeze in 2 times per day. Sometimes 3. As long as you’re pushing salts out constant, you’re gold. With coco the plants are able to take up nutrition right away. I believe the nutrients I use play a big part in my grows. I stick with Advanced Nutrients and learn more about each nutrient the more grows I do. I’d rather stick with a specific brand of nutrients and learn how to perfect using them individually and together. This way I can eventually master them. Too many people like to switch up nutrients constant. It’s better to master one brand, than try to master them all with little time

View attachment 1478436

Here’s a shot of my banana purple punch I just recently finished.

She absolutely reeks of goodness and the bag appeal is insane in my opinion.

Will be growing her in the future again.
Man I have one of these going but that southern heat wave has all but put her out of her misery, stunted the hell out of her. She's in preflower now and temps are a modest 98°F, roughly 34% RH. I'm gonna run the other 2 beans I have of this in a few weeks when it starts to get cooler and see what I can get from them. Might make me some seeds of this strain (I have several I'm considering atm lol) Any way, I gotta say you grew a beautiful plant! Congrats!!

Back