BC’s first KIS

A grow project you say? I'm in!
Mostly just a preservation of old filial of 24 Ct. c.2017. The newer edition(s) released after 2018 are less sleepy for me.
I may allow a little dust to hit a couple others in the affy family, just for fun.
Subject to successful reversal, of course , and quality recipient.

Mostly just a preservation of old filial of 24 Ct. c.2017. The newer edition(s) released after 2018 are less sleepy for me.
I may allow a little dust to hit a couple others in the affy family, just for fun.
Subject to successful reversal, of course , and quality recipient.
BC luv, how ya doing? great to see you starting up again!
I'm hoping for the best with the 24c project :cool1::goodluck:

Oh damn, i forgot to get pics of the auto tent today! ...the Lil'Livers is small but shapely, no weird leaves - :thumbsup:
All the auto's are small actually, again-
HB.gif
grrrrrr.... wit's end here, but something isn't right with 6 doing this shit!

Meantime, I started your BlueMicroverse x Sour Hound, a Vidamints CBDx, and irresponsibly, a late photo Funk Miracle (T20M) which Adam tantalized me with recently,.... plus the damn Grenadine mystery plant was a male! ...that really sucked...
I did have a 2nd Spice Rose going, so she got the pot and the spot!
FM will tent cruise for a few weeks then get booted into the real world to force blooming....

BC luv, how ya doing? great to see you starting up again!
I'm hoping for the best with the 24c project :cool1::goodluck:

Oh damn, i forgot to get pics of the auto tent today! ...the Lil'Livers is small but shapely, no weird leaves - :thumbsup:
All the auto's are small actually, again- View attachment 1621764grrrrrr.... wit's end here, but something isn't right with 6 doing this shit!

Meantime, I started your BlueMicroverse x Sour Hound, a Vidamints CBDx, and irresponsibly, a late photo Funk Miracle (T20M) which Adam tantalized me with recently,.... plus the damn Grenadine mystery plant was a male! ...that really sucked...
I did have a 2nd Spice Rose going, so she got the pot and the spot!
FM will tent cruise for a few weeks then get booted into the real world to force blooming....
Good thing your season extends into November @Waira ! I’m sure she is worth the dirt if Adam encouraged a grow.
The soil seems suspect if all 6 autos were stumpy. You will get a sample of each anyway and with those photos, more than enough variety for the year. The hiccups aren’t holding you back!
Heading to the cape for a few days. It doesn’t look like a beach forecast, but it’s a chance to visit with friends and share some fine herb. Water before we go.
I’ll be interested to hear how Lil Livers smokes for you. A weird combo, but I like weird.

Ooooh, I dunno about Nov.! I sure hope not, at that point the Sun exposure is poor and the rain will have started, likely....
It's moot anyway, the house will be sold by then and my grow time there at an end, sadly... I'll be lucky to finish the season as is there, but do have a back up spot if needed.

Yeah, I know I'm infamous for shrinking auto's but this is ridiculous! :rofl: ... the BMxSH is in a different mix, mostly Roots Original with a good shake of Terp Tea Bloom and some KIS in it, but not really cooked... I figure the TTB is so well ground fine that it'll be quickly available and the KIS a bit slower release, as Tad said previously...

Ah, tent pics! I'll get them up here for you today... I still haven't made a thread here yet- :rolleyes2:
I'm curious too about Lil'Livs! We'll have to ask @blue what her current thoughts are about the smoke... :eyebrows:

I'm curious too about Lil'Livs! We'll have to ask @blue what her current thoughts are about the smoke... :eyebrows:

You called??? ^_^ Lil Livers has been one of my favourite smokes in a white. It wasn't the biggest plant so i'd grow a few if i weas doing it again, but yeah! Very nice! I went through it Too quickly!

Very nice terps, and a good mix of body and head high. I think i got a freak pheno of the stone99v5 (which i grew out the same time) .. but it was a very heady high, like super on top of the head high, which was kinda strange! I prefer a bit more of an all over stoned!

Lil Livers 8.5/10 .. down marked slightly for size (jar filling capability) - but certainly worth runing, expecially if you've got a luxury amount of space! :D

Day 23ish for 24Ct and Anvil ( topped). Single 24Ct selected and sprayed twice with STS. Day 14 for Ultra Early Love photo regs. Really hoping for a nice m/f.
Recipient 24Ct will get soaked today.
43894F41-3808-4FF5-9773-E3011736ADC3.jpeg

Back