BC’s first KIS

BCBudlady

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
, POGP, Luv Pink, Zazzafraz, Carmelita
Finally getting a journal going for KIS amendment nutrient pack.
Here’s the rundown:
20 gallons ProMix HP
5 gallons extra perlite
5 gallons EWC
8 cups (about 1/3 bag) KIS amendment
All watered in and cooked for 12 ish days
Already noticing a magnesium deficiency with one plant and something weird with another.
The water only has ended. All plants will get Cal-Mag weekly.
Cultivars:
Rainbow Stone Bx
Ruby Dragon Bx
DMK x GWCBD
Samsquanch OG x Stone Dragon
Anvil
Witch Doctor or Blue Microverse
Black Ruby
189E429D-858D-46D2-8933-35A0F19EF96F.jpeg
06C8CE5F-A6BC-4786-85D3-5A8BBE7524DB.jpeg
68364DF4-FC1B-4527-B9CB-4BF85F937283.jpeg
25378554-4F9A-4EF4-996E-3534BC487191.jpeg
97D364E3-5494-4627-95AD-8AB214D8D469.jpeg
EC518E2D-000F-4B8E-B341-07113B85CC16.jpeg

:toke: Cool thread title :smoking: Any luck with WD yet?
Yup, WD popped yesterday. I already gave up and stuck a Blue Microverse in its place, so there will be two snuggled up in a 3 gallon. If WD progresses, the plan is to pollinate both with WD x Anvil ,in the hall closet, if it’s a boy.
I was looking to do the backcross, to get more of the WD qualities. Time will tell!!

Front row seat!! :joy:

Good luck with the Kissing BC :rofl: ... @Waira has been showing me how it's done ... i mean .... ummm

:goodluck:

:pop:
Not expecting to enjoy a trouble free grow @blue , but happy to have you :bighug:along for the bumpy ride! :wall::cooldance:

Not expecting to enjoy a trouble free grow @blue , but happy to have you :bighug:along for the bumpy ride! :wall::cooldance:

That's a beautiful selection you've got going on! ...Drooling at them ... like an AFN/Portal homage-a-plenty ^_^

I like a nice bumpy ride (oops, pardon) But don't worry - we can put waira to work as he's been rocking it recently in his KIS thread! I'm sure he'll have some awesome tips and insight!
:bighug:

edit: .. and Witch Doctor .. that's a Magic Strain right?? So cool for me to see! :D

That's a beautiful selection you've got going on! ...Drooling at them ... like an AFN/Portal homage-a-plenty ^_^

I like a nice bumpy ride (oops, pardon) But don't worry - we can put waira to work as he's been rocking it recently in his KIS thread! I'm sure he'll have some awesome tips and insight!
:bighug:

edit: .. and Witch Doctor .. that's a Magic Strain right?? So cool for me to see! :D
I’ve been glued to Waira’s thread and taking notes. That is why I dialed things back a bit (N tox) . I’m sure they will run out of fuel at flower.
Yes, WD is Magic’s double bubba. One of my faves and WD x Anvil is the holy grail for me.
I have a WD x Anvil going in th e hall closet, hoping for a boy, as well as a couple JEMs and some of slowmo’s Funky Monkey (D-F White Cheese x SS Sticky Fingers) . Looking like chaos sooner than later.

And the closet crew: JEM , WDxAnvil and Funky Monkey.
The decision who to keep/cull in the next week.
31B74A84-349E-4F92-A120-99C4150B99DA.jpeg

:headbang::woohoo::woohoo1: Pucker up, it's time for KIS'es -- :kiss::rofl:

...great to see you launched luv, I'm looking forward to this! ...let's tag in @KIS Tad too as he'll be interested as well...
Ah, the apparent Mg defc.,... did we talk about this yet? In my tent, with the AutoCOB's, some of the plants do get that interveinal fade going, some don't = :shrug:.... If I hammer at it, it gets better, but never goes away even with using Transport + nutes soln.,... That tells me it's the light fucking with things, and since then I pay it little heed to no ill effect so far,... So I have reservations about it being the soil lacking, but it's not out of the question... Promix is amended with lime, but maybe it's most/all CaCO3 lime, not enough MgCO3? Just be careful with the Ca-Mg going in, both are notorious for becoming antagonistic if they build-up... weekly seems fine though, just to cover butt's! That's why I use E.J. Microblast regularly, micro's are so reactive and chelation can be lost...

Are you adding in Si? Since this is soilless, that's more important than ever.... it, Ca and B are key players in the early sequence of nute uptake and metabolism....
4th pic down, that's the weird one? ... not nutrient or pH related IMO, something probably genetic...

:baby::baby::baby:They look very happy so far! And what a line-up
cool2.gif
... who's DMK x GWCBD?

Back