BC’s first KIS

Thanks @St. Tom for the kind words and reps. The two older girls are no-fuss cultivars. Perfect for a lazy stoner.
I take my hat off to you my growgirl friend as I'm starting to try be as lazy as possible myself that's why I moved onto soil and biotabs

I take my hat off to you my growgirl friend as I'm starting to try be as lazy as possible myself that's why I moved onto soil and biotabs
Way to grow!! If Biotabs were more available this side of the pond ( big premium ) , that’s exactly what would be in the pots. KiS amendments are excellent, but the pile of cooking dirt in the basement is a sore spot for the hubby.
These new, longer vegging, hungrier cultivars bred with commercial ops in mind require some inputs . With Biotabs, you’ve got the need for feed available.

Way to grow!! If Biotabs were more available this side of the pond ( big premium ) , that’s exactly what would be in the pots. KiS amendments are excellent, but the pile of cooking dirt in the basement is a sore spot for the hubby.
These new, longer vegging, hungrier cultivars bred with commercial ops in mind require some inputs . With Biotabs, you’ve got the need for feed available.
You can top-dress and scratch in the Nutrient Pack during the cycle, you don't need to mix it in a big pile every time if that's a hassle.

You can top-dress and scratch in the Nutrient Pack during the cycle, you don't need to mix it in a big pile every time if that's a hassle.
Thanks for looking in!! Planning to top dress the OD veggie garden as well as OD canna this summer. Expecting good things!.
Cooking more soil in August for a photo run. I’ll top dress those throughout their cycle. It’s no hassle for me.

Thanks for looking in!! Planning to top dress the OD veggie garden as well as OD canna this summer. Expecting good things!.
Cooking more soil in August for a photo run. I’ll top dress those throughout their cycle. It’s no hassle for me.
We are also working on a bloom formulation that's almost complete. One of the reasons we don't have "tabs" is because they have less surface area, meaning they will take longer to break down and become available. That's not a bad thing per se, but something to be aware of if you need fertility ASAP. Even something like our Nutrient Pack is going to take longer than a liquid application like fish hydrolysate for example. I like having a bunch of different inputs and particles sizes in the Nutrient Pack as a way for different release rates as the microbes break down the various amendments.

Thanks for the support and just wanted to share a little of the thought process behind the product!

We are also working on a bloom formulation that's almost complete. One of the reasons we don't have "tabs" is because they have less surface area, meaning they will take longer to break down and become available. That's not a bad thing per se, but something to be aware of if you need fertility ASAP. Even something like our Nutrient Pack is going to take longer than a liquid application like fish hydrolysate for example. I like having a bunch of different inputs and particles sizes in the Nutrient Pack as a way for different release rates as the microbes break down the various amendments.

Thanks for the support and just wanted to share a little of the thought process behind the product!
Absolutely stoked you are working on a bloom formulation. It will be a relief to have some organic, right-now nutrition for our crops.
I prefer to grow in smaller (<5gal) containers, so feeding these newer gen autos is necessary. Again, thanks!!

Back to growing.
Starting some 24Ct and Anvil with a project in mind.
Aside from a single OD auto between the toms, it’s been a fantastic break.
D57960DA-9EA5-446A-BEDC-10FA3465822D.jpeg
2E2D9143-2D22-485A-8814-1AD66CF216E0.jpeg
6B71A9E4-E731-4569-8AC4-698059E2E7B7.jpeg
0F5D8000-712A-42A5-90E0-A45473008B98.jpeg

Back