Bee-Nails Go-Bee Concentrate Vaporizer & Recycler Communal Test Thread

its been a few days with the go bee now and I have been putting it to work

I am almost out of wax now what wax I had did not last long but I got kief for days so I have been experimenting the go-bee again I took some of the 90 micron kief and hand pressed it to a little patty since its pretty sticky and packed it like that and it worked out well

since its kief it does have a bit of plant matter and does not melt like wax but still works great it more like a slow burn which is all right will me

I was playing around with my hammer style pollen press and my quick grip Irwin press and made some hash pucks that I will give a shot tomorrow

002.JPG

Last edited:
Fresh wax on the purge now!
Strawberry nuggets nug run!
Super pumped. Will be back with trial reports very soon. Just waiting on a good purge

A few observations after a week of use

So far, this week, I have only been using the Vape Pen I haven't attached the recycler. I have been vaping mostly crumble, although I did try a little bit of Terp sauce which is kind of a runny honey texture, actually I think it's maybe a thick honey texture, oh well.... anyway, I appear to be using less concentrate. I think it mainly has to do with possibly a little less waste?

I recall seeing a video that said I would get something like 5 days to a charge and I ended up getting just beginning my 4th day. So I packed my atomizer with some crumbled took a nice big cloud vape and got this flashing red on the bottom, big disappointment. It was about then I realized a replaceable battery would be nice. I haven't really looked to see if you could disassemble that far. I was also a little disappointed it takes 5 or 6 hours to charge the thing back up, so from now on I just use it for 3 days and put it on the charger before I go to bed.

The quality of the taste is great. I used a little bit of that turp sauce on my D nail and thought it tasted kind of overdone, maybe a little muddy? But when I put it in the vape pen, with little trepidation, it handled things just fine and it tasted quite good. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the terp sauce yet or not. I think I might prefer a really good sugar wax when I can get one.

This next week I will be picking up some sugar wax and I think I will try the recycler. So far I'm still using the highest temperature setting with the largest opening and just taking big rips. That seems to be more my style these days.

Really enjoying this pen so far.
With and with out the recycling rig.

A few notes.
It's on par with some of the better hand held units I have ever used. Nothing new or fancy but very quality build. Heavy duty battery and good coils.

The coils do much better with crumbles than with any other wax . But get the job done with all forms.

Have not tried to see how well the coils clean. But typically I can soak one in isopropyl and let it dry real good and clean them 2 or 3 good times before they are burnt up

Very solid unit. Probably the best 2 coil unit I have used.

THE TOUCH SENSOR IS VERY SENSITIVE. TURN OFF BEFORE LOADING. You can and I have burn up some wax while loading it lol. Not the units fault. Pure operator laziness .

Cheers stoners. I'll do further testing when I make some more wax.
See how well the coils clean up
IMG_20180709_163348.jpg

Wow!, another week has gone by. I have started using the recycler in the last couple of days and I'm really liking it. I find myself watching The Vape as it travels through the glass, kind of weird I guess?

I'm trying to get into the habit of turning it off when I'm loading and cleaning. The button is really sensitive. I'm not sure I like it, but I don't have any suggestions on how to replace it or what to use instead.

I'm still using the highest heat setting and the air wide open I'm going to experiment a little bit with different temperatures and different air flows in the next couple weeks. I'm using it several times a day and recharging about every 3 days. I'm pretty tough on Vapes so we'll see if this lasts the whole 12 week test?

Okay, with three weeks down I'm sold on this unit. I can definitely say that I'm getting about twice as long out of my dabs. Usually a gram of sativa would last about 5 days and I would be hitting it all day long. Now I'm getting closer to 10 days and I still hit it all day long. So that's a big Improvement in efficiency over my D nail.

I've noticed when I use the recycler on a particularly heavy session I have a lot of resin build up around the top of the atomizer. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to deal with that. If I had a nice little exacto knife I could probably shave that off and get it back down inside there for a little bit more vaping.

I ordered a base for the unit and a metal mouthpiece. I really wish I could order a mouthpiece that had an angle to it. I found that I like to lay in bed in the middle of the night when I wake up and have a nice little session before going back to sleep. A mouthpiece I could angle would really help with that.

8326281fd9fffea6ba051cf268e5ba9b.jpg

I just saw a big sale over on the Bee Nails website today only. Buy any rig and get a free go bee with a recycler. Can't beat that deal.
105f7eaf929f71e9b261c15e94752ed4.jpg

If I didn't have about three D Nails already I think I'd be all over one of these sets. With the free Gobi and the recycler they look like an excellent deal.

If I didn't have about three D Nails already I think I'd be all over one of these sets. With the free Gobi and the recycler they look like an excellent deal.
I hope to get to try one of them out... I have a lot of wax/shatter just waiting for something good to smoke it up with...that thing looks ideal...

Excellent write ups here. I'm not much of a dabber, as of yet. I do have lots of material saved up, for concentrates, once I get settled in my new place. Ive steered clear of even viewing the pens because I thought they all needed cartridges. Never thought Id say this but, with these great reviews, Im inclined to get with the times and buy me a vape pen. Thanks guys, great job!!!

Back