BEE-NAILS

Hi grow gang Iv recently tried to do business with bee nails and let me tell you the customer service is absolutely shocking I gave them all my details what I wanted where the package should be send and not a word back in over 3 weeks customer service definitely not on point @Bee-Nails

Hi grow gang Iv recently tried to do business with bee nails and let me tell you the customer service is absolutely shocking I gave them all my details what I wanted where the package should be send and not a word back in over 3 weeks customer service definitely not on point @Bee-Nails

Do they have a telephone # listed? Have you tried calling?
Have you tried e-mailing back beyond the initial first contact?
Looks like they haven't been on here in about a month, I would try their site if you're looking for a resolution brother. And let us know how it goes! We can try to reach out to them as well to see if they will address your post here too.

No Iv emailed them loads of times Ali got back to me yesterday said he forgot about me and it happens from time to time like I said customer service is shocking enough said

Last edited:
Hello
Bee-Nails provides customers the most convenient vaporizer sets on the market!

Hi there! We won't be offering the 420 special anymore but when we are restocked by the end of the month you can use coupon code "BeeFlower" for $100 off!
This coupon code does not work, do you guys still offer a discount code for AFN members? I am looking to buy a press. thanks.

Back