BEE-NAILS

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
BEE-NAILS coming soon! I would like to WELCOME BEE-NAILS to The Autoflower Network! They have some great gear to try! Here is their web site link...
http://www.bee-nails.com/
BEE-NAILS-LOGO_TYPE-WEB.gif

If they're reading this: I saw you only advertise female-jointed quartz bangers.. Any possibility of male-jointed 18mm banger?!? You'd have at least 1 sold if you did!! lol I know, not a big sell, but that's all I have to work with..

yeah man, perfect timing for a buy or something. I got my first BHO cylinder so I can make small runs. got tons of hash ill puck it out to try it. but DAB i wanna try soonest. been looking at E nails for awhile and they had crap rating generally but these SAY they have conquered the issues such as larger more durable coil and so forth. so they do look nice! for a layman though LOL

oh man, thats a nice Nail! id like to hear what the testers have to say about these here i have a cheap E-Nail that i use on a daily basis and wouldnt mind buying another for the other floor of the house:toke:

I would like to compare one to my Pelli e-nail with is said to be the top of the line.This one is about 100 or so less and looks about the same size mechanically .

Back