BEE-NAILS

If they're reading this: I saw you only advertise female-jointed quartz bangers.. Any possibility of male-jointed 18mm banger?!? You'd have at least 1 sold if you did!! lol I know, not a big sell, but that's all I have to work with..
This is all we offer at the moment but we will have more options for sizes and types of nails by the end of summer. Please stay tuned!

I would like to compare one to my Pelli e-nail with is said to be the top of the line.This one is about 100 or so less and looks about the same size mechanically .
We considered ourselves the best and stand behind our enails by offering a lifetime warranty on the control box ;)

:welcome: :woohoo1: :bravo: Welcome Bee-Nails! Thank you so much for hooking up here with us, and the stellar rosin press Bud-E is killin' us with... :rofl: ... I'm not really a DAB'er at all, but I can't stop eye-humping that fine-ass unit he's testing!
starescreen.gif
:hump: Shweeeeeet,... :smokeout: ... time to slap some luv on yeh! :slap: :thanks: :bow:

@Bee-Nails some sweet products. Would love to try out the e-nail and get one of the presses. Guessing it's time to start a dabby-piggy bank. :pighug:

awesome products. would love to test one of these rosin presses
sadly i cant find any info on how hard these to blocks can press the sample

awesome products. would love to test one of these rosin presses
sadly i cant find any info on how hard these to blocks can press the sample
hi bro...these are said to press up to 1500psi in the specs..

Back