Autoflower Best Autoflower for sleep.

I ran Anvil outdoors and am running it indoors. I think 24 carat is better. People don't think you can get much off a 24 carat but I ran four and got just a little less than a pound. does better with LST then FIM or topping. The buds get dense and wide so you have to watch for mold. I lost two big buds r I would have been over a pound. I am going to run NightOwl Blue Microverse which 24 carat is one of the parents.

I have vibes...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some pretty stellar autoflower genetics, that being said my favorite insomnia killer has been from my "killer queen" x ruderalis lineup. almost anything crossed with her (original mother of kryptonite, a clone only strain) is a sure fire anti insomnia hit me up id love to send you some sample beans :) :)
Don't think that's allowed by the site rules, could be wrong as I often am......nice thought but rules is rules.

Was unaware if so im looking for a vendor application :D
Live stoner chat is a good spot to get an answer as at least once or twice a day(usually more) the admins wander through.......as I am a sleepy time medicine hunter myself would love to try it.....I distill using a soxhlet extractor and 95%......a dropper full on a keebler pecan sandie gets me a good 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

i have teeth grinding in my sleep, so i developed some very resin-ated autoflowers (primarily focus on blues and skunks) even the males have crazy frost, 60-70 days, dripping in indica potency (i have some nice sativas that are sleep-able also! ) , my state went legal , woohoo. This is just the start of a long journey for my genetics im sure!
Currently breeding with Mephisto and Barneys skywalker autos, giving it some Colorado cookie CBD love. Sky Cookies anyone?

i have teeth grinding in my sleep, so i developed some very resin-ated autoflowers (primarily focus on blues and skunks) even the males have crazy frost, 60-70 days, dripping in indica potency (i have some nice sativas that are sleep-able also! ) , my state went legal , woohoo. This is just the start of a long journey for my genetics im sure!
Currently breeding with Mephisto and Barneys skywalker autos, giving it some Colorado cookie CBD love. Sky Cookies anyone?
I'm a cheap date, basically any indica is gonna put me out. Just starting to figure out reversing for seeds so it'll be a long time before I bother thinking about breeding....

When I need to refill my 'sleep' jar of nuggs, I just let a plant mature till trics are 100% amber and looking bout dead....kills bout any symptom of some rough shit, including insomnia.

When I need to refill my 'sleep' jar of nuggs, I just let a plant mature till trics are 100% amber and looking bout dead....kills bout any symptom of some rough shit, including insomnia.
any of my aged weed , 6 month s or older sends my to sleep real quick! It seems to turn sedative in the jars and seeing as im a micro doser 1 small plant is enough for 1 months for me . I grow more and turn it into tunctures.

Back