Autoflower Best Autoflower for sleep.

Another vote for Anvil, and also Strawberry Nuggets. Those are closely related to ALF#5 and 24 Carat, respectively, others mentioned earlier in the thread. Anything heavy on Afghani does the trick for me.

Another vote for Anvil, and also Strawberry Nuggets. Those are closely related to ALF#5 and 24 Carat, respectively, others mentioned earlier in the thread. Anything heavy on Afghani does the trick for me.
Ive been waiting for some 24 carat to appear on the MG site for a while but it seems to be the same set of seeds being rotated ..double grape, grape crinkle , AVT , 3BOG etc . All fantastic plants but not what im waiting for.

Ive been waiting for some 24 carat to appear on the MG site for a while but it seems to be the same set of seeds being rotated ..double grape, grape crinkle , AVT , 3BOG etc . All fantastic plants but not what im waiting for.
They had 24 Carat 2 weeks ago in the US store. Should restock again later this year.

any of my aged weed , 6 month s or older sends my to sleep real quick! It seems to turn sedative in the jars and seeing as im a micro doser 1 small plant is enough for 1 months for me . I grow more and turn it into tunctures.
I have some older stuff that I am going to do a hash run on soon. It should be pretty high in CBN by now. I also take the older stuff and make crude for edibles.

Im in Europe . Its no biggy ive still got some sour Crack to see me through those nights when my mind is racing.
Maybe he is going to give you guys a chance in Europe as well

Maybe he is going to give you guys a chance in Europe as well
We have a UK store that restocks most weeks . After all I believe Mephisto was started by English breeders Tim and Mitch but established in Spain. Its a common misconception that its a US outfit.

I've been keeping track of sleep and strains for a few years, and here are my average hours of sleep with the same amount of edibles.
Different plants of the same strain won't be the same exactly.
I'm an old fart, and 6 hours is my goal, so this might not apply to anyone else.
Mephisto 3BearsOGxDoubleGrape 5.9 hours
Mephisto DoubleGrape 5.9 (second grow not as good)
Mephisto Ripley'sOG 5.6
AutoSeeds PolarExpress 5.6
Mephisto DeepBlueCxSourBubbly 5.6
Mephisto DremeDeLaChemx3BearsOG 5.6
RocBud PassionPunch 5.4
WhiteWidow (anybody's) 5.4
Lowlife Blueberry 5.4
GrowersChoice NorthernLights 5.4
Mephisto WhiteCrack 5.3 (later grows better)
Nirvana AK48 5.3
Mephisto Skywalker 5.3
RocBud PurpleScoops 5.3
GrowersChoice CriticalPurple 5.3
Synergy AutoBlackRose 5.2
Mephisto CremeDeLaChem 5.1
Mephisto 3BearsOG 5.1
Nirvana BlueMystic 5.1
Mephisto StrawberryNuggets 5.1 (later grows better)
Mephisto 24Carat 5.1
Dinafem OGKush 5.0

Some supposed sleepy strains that didn't produce 5+ hours:
Sagarmatha BlackDomina, FastBuds Blackberry, Mephisto ManBearAlienPigx3BearsOG, PacificSeedBank Yumboldt, Dinafem BubbaKush.

I'm very skeptical about the relationship between trichome color and sleepiness, but have not investigated that.
For me CBD greatly harms sleep, so I must choose low cbd strains.

I make coconut oil caps and take one nightly. I do an ethanol extraction on a quarter pound about every 3 months.
I've always mixed strains in these batches. Last batch was 1oz Double Grape, 1oz CDLC, 1oz Anvil and 1oz Nite Blood (Strawberry pie x Witch Doctor). I have some Blue and Purple Microverse running now.

Back