Best par for veg/flowering Led height 600w galaxyhydro!!!

Ozzie Greenthumb

Grow it gargantuan!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue, Northern Lights
I have a small 18"×36"×72"tall climate controlled cabinet just wondering what height for seedling/veg/flowering for my 600w galaxyhydro roleandro led light please help thanks

its best if you download a lux meter on your smartphone and take measurements than just adjust the height with no clue whats closely going on. Start with something like 200-300 lux and by day 26 you should be at around 3000-3500.

Happy growing!

its best if you download a lux meter on your smartphone and take measurements than just adjust the height with no clue whats closely going on. Start with something like 200-300 lux and by day 26 you should be at around 3000-3500.

Happy growing!

What's the name of said app?

What's the name of said app?
Yes please do tell what's the name of said app... and are you kidding? These phones can measure lux?

Yes please do tell what's the name of said app... and are you kidding? These phones can measure lux?

Yes they can. But there's so many apps, so I just want the name of app first.

Wow! I hate to totally disagree but that's a load of bull! I measured with several apps and it said 9000ish when my plants are thriving. So I guess I am asking as big al did is there really an accurate app? I have a galaxy note 9 and all so far are crap

With blurples people usually go with 28 - 24" for seedling/veg and 18 - 15" for flowering :thumbsup:
I have a 3500k full spectrum daylight, so does anyone have any suggestions for seedling/veg/flowering?

Happy growing!
Just saying with these numbers, I am not willing to risk my "GANJA" with this much discrepancy coming from a university test. Thanks though I appreciate the time and consideration.

Attachments

• 20190522_060151.jpg
    20190522_060151.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 84
Back