NEWS Best supplier I have found for Canucks

Olderfart

DIY whenever possible, and sometimes when it isn't
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Various strains, via MCT oil tincture, gummies, dry flower vaping.
This is a shout out for Canada Grow Supplies: Canada Grow Supplies | LED Grow Lights, Tents, Nutrients, Hydroponics

My order from them was executed perfectly, arrived in decent time, was packaged discretely. Their prices are the best I have run into, sometimes a fraction of the Amazon price for identical items. And they respond to requests for information, both by chat and by phone. The couple times I contacted them, I either got through to someone immediately, or they called back within a few hours.

Their selection of supplies is huge. For example, they have Jack's nutrients, which was the main reason for my first order. Those nutes are hard to find in Canada. It seems as though CGS must supply a lot of large commercial grow and processing operations given the seriously pricey commercial machinery they stock.

If any of you Canuck growers are looking for another great supplier, have a look at their site, I expect that you will be impressed.

@420Forever, I would have put this in the review section, but there is no review category for suppliers. (hint hint :biggrin: )

This is a shout out for Canada Grow Supplies: Canada Grow Supplies | LED Grow Lights, Tents, Nutrients, Hydroponics

My order from them was executed perfectly, arrived in decent time, was packaged discretely. Their prices are the best I have run into, sometimes a fraction of the Amazon price for identical items. And they respond to requests for information, both by chat and by phone. The couple times I contacted them, I either got through to someone immediately, or they called back within a few hours.

Their selection of supplies is huge. For example, they have Jack's nutrients, which was the main reason for my first order. Those nutes are hard to find in Canada. It seems as though CGS must supply a lot of large commercial grow and processing operations given the seriously pricey commercial machinery they stock.

If any of you Canuck growers are looking for another great supplier, have a look at their site, I expect that you will be impressed.

@420Forever, I would have put this in the review section, but there is no review category for suppliers. (hint hint :biggrin: )
You could also try indoorfarmer.ca. They have an awesome selection at great prices and very good customer services. I believe they carry your Jack's nutrients as well.

You could also try indoorfarmer.ca. They have an awesome selection at great prices and very good customer services. I believe they carry your Jack's nutrients as well.
They are great for a lot of stuff, but carry only a couple of the Jack's products. I wanted to fill out the whole 321 line, and they don't carry the clone, bloom, and finish versions. Nonetheless, a great source for most things, thanks for pointing them out.

Back